• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

bionic77

Dalton is such garbage.

Going to suck when he gets his one long TD to Green against us next week.

The 2 INTs or fumble he gives us will have to make up for it.

Packers/Lions and Bengals/Steelers have same stakes next week. The teams are in; it's a matter of winning the division and seeding. And as much as I'll enjoy getting to watch a Steeler game with my brother who will be in town, the Falcons/Panthers game is the one with real stakes (winner is in, loser is out).

I imagine the NFL didn't want to highlight the dumpster fire of a division those two play in though.

But they did this with the NFC West in 2010

I feel like Brady, Manning and Rodgers have played themselves out of MVP contention in recent weeks.

JJ and Murray on the other hand have been consistently dominant.

Rodgers still gonna win it unfortunately.

Wait... there are people who think that someone other than JJ Watt should win it? If Watt doesn't win MVP then this league is fucked.

Outside of the Pat and Broncos the AFC is so terrible even the Niners this year would be an easy playoff lock in any division.
It's a bummer. It's too bad the Bills and Miami lost so many winnable games, their defenses are good enough that they could've conceivably gotten hot and iced Brady in January.

Instead we'll get another 42-14 Brady vs Luck game. :(

I feel like Brady, Manning and Rodgers have played themselves out of MVP contention in recent weeks.

JJ and Murray on the other hand have been consistently dominant.

Rodgers still gonna win it unfortunately.

Big Ben having his best season ever...yet noone notices. Want to know why the Steelers lost to the Jets and Tampa Bay and New Orleans? Big Ben played like shit.

oh well.

Did anyone watch?

I didn't but I was working Graveyard that year(wasn't going to watch it anyway)

Also
10835227_842069215839768_2607999092996393355_o.jpg

Big Ben having his best season ever...yet noone notices. Want to know why the Steelers lost to the Jets and Tampa Bay and New Orleans? Big Ben played like shit.

oh well.
Ben has been great this year. But so has Romo, by the same measure.

Rodgers has been on another plane compared to the other QBs.

Always wondered what happened to Taylor Mayes. He's a local kid my age and we met like once or twice at a party, but then he went to USC over UW and never heard of him again.

Top Bottom