• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

jbug617

Banned
Seems like Seattle has been the only team in the home stretch of the season that stepped up big time. Everyone else has flaws.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I would boycott the NFL and watch Soccer from now on if that happened.

PrestigiousGargantuanCrownofthornsstarfish.gif

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I'm wondering if Peyton is 100% healthy, hasn't looked all that great the past couple games.

If this continues and they lose tonight, I say fuck it and start Brock next week and get Peyton healthy.

I'm wondering if Peyton is 100% healthy, hasn't looked all that great the past couple games.

If this continues and they lose tonight, I say fuck it and start Brock next week and get Peyton healthy.
Oh he's not healthy. Anyone with two eyes can see there is something wrong with him, but he'll go out there against better judgment anyways.

daveo42

Banned
False. This is only true for the Pats. The only people who likes the Pats are dumb Euros and subhumans from Florida. The people in their own state cheer for real football teams that don't cheat.

I can agree with your views on the Pats, but you forgot how much Tom Brady loves himself, thus his love for the Pats.

bionic77

I'm feeling that Super Bowl XL rematch.

Time for the Seahawks to get revenge on Ben.
Will the Hawk fans take it a little better this time if we win because of 2 questionable calls (which is actually better than the NFL average)?

I seem to recall they did not take it very well last time around...

Top Bottom