• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

cdyhybrid

I don't know what to say.

I do:

RsOtLQI.gif

Ryan Mallett wants to be the Texans’ QB next season

Mallett vs Rodgers in the preseason should be good.
Mallet vs Rodgers? Da fuck? I would expect the Texans to draft a qb high or bring in some FA qb they believe can start. Would hope they wouldn't rely on Mallet based on His 1 - 2 games. This isn't to say mallet has no chance to start though, would just hope mallet isn't there future plan, it would be like the Browns and Brian Hoyer last season. Hoyer only playing 2-3 games before getting hurt.

MechDX

I bought Valkyria Chronicles. Why do I feel like a dirty animu?

Because deep down you are a dirty animu. Now go watch some Hentai.

Mallet vs Rodgers? Da fuck? I would expect the Texans to draft a qb high or bring in some FA qb they believe can start. Would hope they wouldn't rely on Mallet based on His 1 - 2 games. This isn't to say mallet has no chance to start though, would just hope mallet isn't there future plan, it would be like the Browns and Brian Hoyer last season. Hoyer only playing 2-3 games before getting hurt.

He wont be expensive. he will get a low end contract with a lot of incentives. The Texans and Mallet both know the best chance for him to have any success as a starter is here. he knows the system and O'Briens expectations of how the system should be run. Now Dega needs to come in here and say: "Why would he stay here just to back up Tom again?"

Top Bottom