• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

cajunator

Banned
I had chicken and sausage gumbo last weekend when I went to the Steamboat Warehouse for lunch. Was so good. Was gonna go to Prejean's but I like having money sometimes.

My parents live less than a mile from Prejeans. Its hard to stay away sometimes. Id go broke.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
On the bright side of the Bears/Jay Cutler 3 year rebuilding process, it pretty much means Suh will not being signing with a dysfunctional organization like the Bears. That pretty much leaves the Cowboys and the two New York teams.

He signs with the Lions at the end of the day.

Man counter strike is some serious fun.

The GOAT. Going to see if I can pick up 1.6 on sale. Probably will regardless.

I heard CS:GO is a bit dumbed down (for instance you can't tap with the AK47) so I'll stick with the hardcore, old school CS community.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
My PM box is at 666, the last one was a response to an avatar bet. Someone PM please so I can get rid of this 666.

Yeah I am having a hard time adjusting to GO. Getting there slowly.

CS 1.6 is only $5. Debating picking that up or just going the Valve Complete Pack for $50 down from $100.

Includes 24 items: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Portal 2, Left 4 Dead 2, Left 4 Dead, Portal, Team Fortress 2, Team Fortress Classic, Counter-Strike: Source, Counter-Strike, Counter-Strike: Condition Zero, Day of Defeat, Day of Defeat: Source, Half-Life 2, Half-Life 2: Deathmatch, Half-Life 2: Lost Coast, Half-Life 2: Episode One, Half-Life 2: Episode Two, Half-Life, Half-Life: Blue Shift, Half-Life: Opposing Force, Half-Life Deathmatch: Source, Half-Life: Source, Ricochet, Deathmatch Classic

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'm hoping everyone got laid last night because a four hour gap between posts is about our record.

Congrats Fanto on the new job! I hope you like it!

zFTv9l5.jpg

RBH

wipSGZr.png

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/standings/playoffrace

NE.png

New England can clinch home-field advantage throughout the playoffs with:
1) NE win + DEN loss

New England can clinch a first-round bye with:
1) NE win
2) NE tie + IND loss or tie

DEN.png

Denver can clinch a first-round bye with:
1) DEN win
2) DEN tie + IND loss or tie

CIN.png

Cincinnati can clinch the AFC North division title with:
1) CIN win + PIT loss + BAL loss or tie

Cincinnati can clinch a playoff berth with:
1) CIN win
2) CIN tie + BAL loss
3) CIN tie + KC loss or tie + SD loss or tie
4) KC loss + SD loss + BUF loss or tie

PIT.png

Pittsburgh can clinch a playoff berth with:
1) PIT win

BAL.png

Baltimore can clinch a playoff berth with:
1) BAL win + PIT loss + CIN loss
2) BAL win + KC loss or tie + SD loss or tie
3) BAL tie + KC loss + SD loss + BUF loss or tie

ARI.png

ARIZONA can clinch the NFC West division title and home-field advantage throughout NFC playoffs with:
1) ARI win

DET.png

DETROIT can clinch the NFC North with:
1) DET win + GB loss

DETROIT can clinch a first-round bye with:
1) DET win + GB loss + DAL loss

DETROIT can clinch a playoff spot with:
1) DET win
2) DET tie + PHI loss or tie

DAL.png

DALLAS can clinch the NFC East division title with:
1) DAL win + PHI loss or tie
2) DAL tie + PHI loss

DALLAS can clinch a playoff berth with:
1) DAL win + GB loss or tie + DET loss or tie as long as both don't tie

NO.png

NEW ORLEANS can clinch the NFC South division title with:
1) NO win + CAR loss

SEA.png

SEATTLE can clinch a playoff spot with:
1) SEA win + PHI loss or tie
2) SEA win + DET loss or tie
3) SEA win + GB loss or tie
4) SEA tie + PHI loss
5) SEA tie + DET loss + GB loss
6) PHI loss + DAL win or tie

GB.png

GREEN BAY can clinch a playoff spot with:
1) GB win + PHI loss or tie
2) GB win + DAL win or tie
3) GB tie + PHI loss
4) GB tie + PHI tie + DAL win or tie
5) PHI loss + DAL win or tie

Godslay

Banned
We are going to see a Steelers v. Pats division game aren't we? Just seems inevitable. For whatever reason I see the Steelers knocking someone off. Could very well be the Broncos too. I have three teams coming from the AFC North.

Wildcard:
Steelers beat the Ravens.
Colts beat the Bengals.

Divisional:
Pats v. Steelers
Broncos v. Colts

After that there is no telling what happens. Obviously rubbing the crystal ball here, but I don't think it's too far fetched.

gdidG9K.jpg

What is your playoff picture?

TheFatOne

We are going to see a Steelers v. Pats division game aren't we? Just seems inevitable. For whatever reason I see the Steelers knocking someone off. Could very well be the Broncos too. I have three teams coming from the AFC North.

Wildcard:
Colts beat the Bengals.

Divisional:
Pats v. Steelers
Broncos v. Colts

After that there is no telling what happens. Obviously rubbing the crystal ball here, but I don't think it's too far fetched.

gdidG9K.jpg

If this is how it plays out you don't have to worry about the steelers because they have absolutely no chance at beating the pats.

Godslay

Banned
If this is how it plays out you don't have to worry about the steelers because they have absolutely no chance at beating the pats.

The more I think about the Steelers though, they are a threat. The Ben/Bell/Brown triangle offense is strong. That offense could very well explode all over a team because they actually have a good balance. With Bell their offense becomes portable and playoff worthy.

While their defense is middle of the pack at this point, I think they can play well enough to win them tough games. They have had a pretty easy schedule, but they are sleepers in my mind. I very well could be wrong, and they get eliminated first round, but I'm not going to sleep on them.

bionic77

Wildcard:
Colts beat the Bengals.

Divisional:
Pats v. Steelers
Broncos v. Colts

gdidG9K.jpg

Hard to see the Steelers beating the Pats.

We might have a chance at Foxboro where Brady usually shits his pink feather bed in January. But even there I don't trust Tomlin versus the Cheat. The Cheat will use his evil brain and the Pats will get a big lead early.

I would love to be wrong.

Seeing the Steelers knock the Pats out of the playoffs would be right up there with becoming a father.

Greg

Hard to see the Steelers beating the Pats.

We might have a chance at Foxboro where Brady usually shits his pink feather bed in January. But even there I don't trust Tomlin versus the Cheat. The Cheat will use his evil brain and the Pats will get a big lead early.

I would love to be wrong.

Seeing the Steelers knock the Pats out of the playoffs would be right up there with becoming a father.
I believe!

Godslay

Banned
The Steelers have no shot against the Patriots or the Broncos in the playoffs. Just not happening.

We've had sleeper teams with no business winning, well...win. Doesn't always happen, and didn't last year, but looking back it does happen. The most recent case being the Ravens. Scrapped their OC late in the season, looked like shit going into the playoffs. Losing 4 of their last 5 heading in.

Then they exploded and proceeded to beat the Colts, Broncos, Pats, and Niners to capture the Superbowl. Nobody, except for BLarry (he was high on the Lewis juice, but who could blame him?), believed that the Ravens would pull it off.

I'm not saying the Steelers will win anything. I just think that if there is going to be an upset, they are my pick to pull it off. It's a guess more than anything, and as such I could be very wrong.

MechDX

You people are doubting Case Keenums ability to lead us into the playoffs!!

HA I say!

in reality we watch multiple 20 yards scrambles backwards but I have to have some hope!

Top Bottom