• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

squicken

Hard to see what exactly it is but that's a tough loss for WAS. And that's what both offensive and defensive linemen do to each other. They take those free shots every time they can

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
This defense is why I didn't get excited.

Furyous

RG3 is having an efficient game last time I checked. He had an 11.2 YPA which is damn good. Dirty Sanchez is going to be starting for somebody next year if he keeps this up. QB Whisperer Kelly needs a contract extension just off the strength of leading a team with Mr. Butt Fumble to the playoffs.

squicken

RG3 is having an efficient game last time I checked. He had an 11.2 YPA which is damn good. Dirty Sanchez is going to be starting for somebody next year if he keeps this up. QB Whisperer Kelly needs a contract extension just off the strength of leading a team with Mr. Butt Fumble to the playoffs.

Your Cards should definitely sign RG3

Top Bottom