• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

cdyhybrid

What's with the personal insults? It's fine if you disagree with me, but not need to for personal insults.

He's probably drunk.

2affc3abf101aad8dcfb962816e20d89.jpg

Shouldn't you be watching film, Fatford?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I'm trying so hard not to get excited because I don't trust the Redskins to hold this lead, but....

Kiryu

I would liked to have Desean Jackson on SEA WR corp but if won't happen because of his attribute like we had previous with Percy Harvin.

Jackson the "burning CBs" WR

LJ11

As a DC you can't leave him one on one when he can't play on an island. You can kill Fletcher but when are they going to adjust? Either bench him or give him help.

ShaneB

I feel ya man.

Been sick for over a week and just recently am starting to feel a little better. A bit paranoid I'll start feeling like shit again though. Hopefully its over.

Hope you feel better.

I'm just bummed out as this is my first day home. Have a massive headache, Had to decline hanging out with a friend, really hoping I can get out tomorrow to watch football.

This game is really good so far.

Top Bottom