• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

LIONS PLAYOFFS BABY
dxXkeVl.gif

Pepiope

Better chance of blocking FG?
Blocking a FG is more rare to see than let them score a TD and you would have time management and force to throw a TD or lose.
There's not much same result, just better chance.
We've blocked 4 of them this season. We had a better chance at blocking the FG.

So Lions, Seahawks, Cardinals, and Packers all are in correct? Now it's just whoever wins the South + Cowboys/Philly (if Cowboys go 0-2 and Philly win week 17).

cdyhybrid

So Lions, Seahawks, Cardinals, and Packers all are in correct? Now it's just whoever wins the South + Cowboys/Philly (if Cowboys go 0-2 and Philly win week 17).

Dave Softy Mahler ‏@Softykjr 4m4 minutes ago
Eagles lose. Seahawks will clinch a playoff spot with win or tie at AZ, or a Cowboy won or tie vs Colts

JABEE

It's over two weeks too soon for the Eagles, but this result was inevitable. Secondary needs to improve. QB play needs to improve. Need a new DC.

Seattle is in unless:

We lose out.
Cowboys lose out.
Packers and Lions win once.
Eagles win next week.

Eagles win the NFC East, everyone else has at least 11 wins except for us and the Cowboys and we lose the tiebreaker against them.

Definitely one of the most revolutionary losses I've ever seen. I tell you, Chip Kelly is changing how teams lose. Just a couple years ago you would have never seen a loss like that. And if he's losing like this now, can you imagine how he'll lose in 3 years, 5 years? We're going to see some amazing losses.

Dave Softy Mahler ‏@Softykjr 4m4 minutes ago
Eagles lose. Seahawks will clinch a playoff spot with win or tie at AZ, or a Cowboy won or tie vs Colts

Yea that's what I thought. I'm assuming even if we lose to AZ we should beat Rams at home.

Seattle is in unless:

We lose out.
Cowboys lose out.
Packers and Lions win once.
Eagles win next week.

Eagles win the NFC East, everyone else has at least 11 wins except for us and the Cowboys and we lose the tiebreaker against them.

Yea we not losing week 17....

squicken

Justin Smith? if Josh McDaniels is chosen...he'll retire.

Rumors will be nuts next few weeks with coaching and QB carousel. Still hard to believe McDaniels will be a coach again. Curious if your guys play it out, given they know all these changes could be coming

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Unleash the Kas

I'm not satisfied with a 6th seed. Its nice to be in the playoffs, but I want a bye week. Handle business against the Bears then go to Green Bay and let our defense make life hell for Rodgers while our offense slices and dices that garbage Green Bay defense.

It's over two weeks too soon for the Eagles, but this result was inevitable. Secondary needs to improve. QB play needs to improve. Need a new DC.

Have to get a new QB and a new secondary for sure. This shit was so obvious the second they cut DJax. Talent is to hard to find in the NFL, you never just give it away.

gutshot

Mark Sanchez sucks. No coach can overcome his sorry ass playing QB.

If the Cowboys win tomorrow, the Eagles need to intentionally lose their last game to get a higher draft pick. It's Mariota or bust this offseason.

Top Bottom