• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

cdyhybrid

Mark Sanchez sucks. No coach can overcome his sorry ass playing QB.

If the Cowboys win tomorrow, the Eagles need to intentionally lose their last game to get a higher draft pick. It's Mariota or bust this offseason.

It wouldn't matter. You already won too many games. You'd have to give up an IRG3-esque ransom to get high enough to get Mariota.

squicken

MAaskoQ.jpg

bionic77

I guess I would too if my franchise had a paltry 6 championships.
It's called a Superb Owl biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!

Don't bring up those high school championships from the 20s. They count as much as those Lion banners.

And let me know when you get even with second rate franchises like the Cowboys!

LJ11

It wouldn't matter. You already won too many games. You'd have to give up an IRG3-esque ransom to get high enough to get Mariota.

What's crazy is the Skins we're already drafting at 6 and still gave up all those picks to move up a few slots to 2.

Also, the Eagles were running the same fucking concept over and over and over, it eventually got picked but I wish someone would count how many times they ran stick.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
lol Lions fans celebrating making the playoffs

Yes, how dare we enjoy making the playoffs for the 2nd time in 15 years.

What an idiotic statement. Of course we're going to celebrate. This franchise has been horrible. Raise another playoff banner.

Do you actually think it won't be Foles starting next year?

Absolutely. Chip has been making sure it is clear that it is Howie fucking up the drafts and not him. I think he will get to make the calls this year and will do what it takes to get his guy. Floes was garbage this year before getting hurt. No way can they punt another year trying to find out if he is the guy.

bionic77

What an idiotic statement. Of course we're going to celebrate. This franchise has been horrible. Raise another playoff banner.
It makes him weak to anyone happy.

His powers grow when things go to shit and people are miserable.

I am going to celebrate as a Steelers fan tomorrow if we make it and no one has been as successful as us over the past 25 years!

cajunator

Banned

Fully agree. Enjoy it. Not even Stafford could fuck it up. It was destiny. Yall defense is formidable.

Pepiope

I think if SEA and DAL lose out and PHI wins next week they can make it in? Not positive though.
At best we tie SEA or GB if one of them lose out, but SEA and GB owns the tiebreaker over Philly. I guess there is a scenario in which Philly ends up 10-6, and DAL ends up 10-6, but DAL takes a spot from SEA or GB? Highly unlikely, but that's probably it.

How don't you guys though? Philly cannot overtake SEA or GB. Philly can only win the division. How can you guys or SEA fall out of the playoffs?

If dallas and seattle lose out and Philly win week 17 l, GB win out then dallas has tiebreaker over seattle and we are out.

But there is a very slim chance that happens..i mean almost as small as Stafford's dick.

Colasante

Julian Edelman, LeGarrette Blount, and Kyle Arrington are all out for the Patriots tomorrow. I'd like to see Brian Tyms and Tim Wright involved more in the offense without Edelman there.

It makes him weak to anyone happy.

His powers grow when things go to shit and people are miserable.

I am going to celebrate as a Steelers fan tomorrow if we make it and no one has been as successful as us over the past 25 years!

I know I should say "fuck this" because Ravens fan vs Steelers fan, but realistically they're the only team right now that actually looks like they could get a playoff win in this division this year, so I'm hoping they pull it off if the Ravens can't make it, and you have a great celebration

Bread

Banned
lions fans how does it feel knowing that everyone hates your team because of kas

serious question, that must be annoying as shit

Pepiope

If dallas and seattle lose out and Philly win week 17 l, GB win out then dallas has tiebreaker over seattle and we are out.

But there is a very slim chance that happens..i mean almost as small as Stafford's dick.
I guess Dallas has the tiebreaker over GB too then. Still isn't going to happen.

cdyhybrid

SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE SURFACE

Top Bottom