• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

lol Lions fans celebrating making the playoffs
5g3eFwe.jpg

I mean seriously we don't consistently make the playoffs.

Also can someone explain why Green Bay didn't clinch with the loss?

DMczaf

Hopefully the Bucs can play spoiler for the Packers tomorrow!

We are going to spoil them with a blowout win! Suck it Lions!

cdyhybrid

Fucking heart attack if it's a close game..Joy if it's blowout, Anger/Sadness if you lose, Depression if you get blown out and Happiness if you win it all..

It's really the ultimate roller coaster ride. There's nothing like having your team in the NFL playoffs.

I still can't believe we won the Super Bowl last year.

Did you know some Euros put an egg on their pizza? That's konka's America if unchecked

Konka needs to stay in Europe. Eggs are good on grilled cheese sandwiches though. Just not on pizza.

cdyhybrid

I went through every single emotion during the 49ers vs Seahawks NFC Championship game last year.

I was more elated when we won that game than when we won the Super Bowl. The Super Bowl was a blowout so it was kind of just waiting for the game to end, but when Sherm tipped that pass it was the craziest shit.

Jesus, place doesn't even look half full

I knew the fans wouldn't be happy with the current 49ers team, but that's still sad

Probably doesn't help that the stadium is a clusterfuck.

Bread

Banned
hey afrikan do you forsee vernon davis winning any awards for this season?

since he's better than gronk and graham

right afrikan

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Bread is scared because like every other team in the playoffs he does not want to play the Lions. That is assuming the Patriots even win one playoff game.

No one wants to face this Lions team I can guarantee you that.

Afrikan

hey afrikan do you forsee vernon davis winning any awards for this season?

since he's better than gronk and graham

right afrikan

Damn u remember that?

But yes enjoy our Roman lead offense while you can....Two more games....hopefully next coach uses our players to their potential.

and hopefully Vernon is still here next year. :/

Bread

Banned
Bread is scared because like every other team in the playoffs he does not want to play the Lions. That is assuming the Patriots even win one playoff game.

No one wants to face this Lions team I can guarantee you that.
but

we destroyed you like 3 weeks ago

It always goes back to dicks with you doesn't it?

I'll leave you alone now, something is clearly wrong.
i'm only giving you what you want to hear

Top Bottom