• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

Godslay

Banned
B5V7t_aCAAAzhjP.jpg

There will be a quiz later.

I thought just a win guarantees a playoff birth?

You're disgusting!

Oh look it's the guy that couldn't make the Seahawks 53 man roster playing DB for the 49ers.

what? are you talking about perrish cox? he was on the niners, we cut him. he then went to the seachickens and was infact on their 53 man roster for 2 or 3 games, then they cut him and we brought him back before the playoffs last year due to injury

JCizzle

what? are you talking about perrish cox? he was on the niners, we cut him. he then went to the seachickens and was infact on their 53 man roster for 2 or 3 games, then they cut him and we brought him back before the playoffs last year due to injury
Let alone all the ex Niners they have

Yep! I never liked him when I watched him. I was like no wonder the 49ers cut him we probably just needed some info and we are going to cut him soon, then sure enogh we did. It was hilarious you guys brought him back a 2nd time.

Thank you btw for Will Tukuafu!

Yep! I never liked him when I watched him. I was like no wonder the 49ers cut him we probably just needed some info and we are going to cut him soon, then sure enogh we did. It was hilarious you guys brought him back a 2nd time.

Thank you btw for Will Tukuafu!

Cox is one of the highest rated CB's in the NFL this year.... so good call to cut him

Cox is one of the highest rated CB's in the NFL this year.... so good call to cut him

I know I saw that stat and it confuse me because whenever I watch him I don't see it. I still don't like him. Your defense is just good in general probably covering his holes. You don't get cut that many times and is one of the best at your position.

ShaneB

Chargers are made of paper. Brutal so many injuries.

like the drummer for Spinal Tap; why take that job?!?

You're a good guy squicken. Spinal Tap one of the greatest.

Think I'll be bailing on this game at halftime. I need sleep and praying I feel better tomorrow.

Top Bottom