• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
B5V7t_aCAAAzhjP.jpg

There will be a quiz later.

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/ind...un.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Browns already bailing out on JFF. GM willing to trade the two 1s this year and a first next year for Mariotta
Amazing sports writing by Mary K
"But if Manziel is going to live up to his first-round status, he'll have to work harder than he ever has in his life -- and certainly harder than he has this season. Manziel might think he's been grinding, but it's nothing compared to the level of dedication and commitment it takes to be great in this league. Even if he puts in all the necessary time and effort in the offseason, he still might not have what it takes.

Or he might. The Browns won't know for sure until next season when he has a full offseason to study the playbook and a full training camp as the starter under his belt."

Afrikan

Funny how we are not waiting til the last second to snap the ball....and of course this means the defense can get a good jump on the ball.

WHO KNEW??????

You know I'm a huge JFF fan, but that game last week validated every criticism about his work ethic.
If I wasn't lazy I'd send you some more insider stuff. Looks like he might have apologized to the coaches and such after the game. it was a humbling experience for him, maybe he needed that. And he's really putting in the work now. No matter what I'm gonna sink or swim on the JFF train.

squicken

If I wasn't lazy I'd send you some more insider stuff. Looks like he might have apologized to the coaches and such after the game, it was a humbling experience for him. And he's really putting in the work now. No matter what I'm gonna sink or swim on the JFF train.

Hey I sank on the SS Bradford, might as well on the SS Manziel too. I hope you are right and he gets it, but he'll need to prove it in the offseason.

No more coke and swans

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
If I wasn't lazy I'd send you some more insider stuff. Looks like he might have apologized to the coaches and such after the game. it was a humbling experience for him, maybe he needed that. And he's really putting in the work now. No matter what I'm gonna sink or swim on the JFF train.

Trains have negative buoyancy.

Top Bottom