• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Breakfast burrito + coffee + football. Day is off to a great start!

Glazer is pretty connected. However sometimes it seems like he makes stuff up for the heck of it. So I have no idea if his Harbs rumor is legit.

Harbs to Chicago, Trestman to San Francisco. Works for me.

I'd love to watch Harbaugh scream at Jay.

Doorman

Wow, Lions-Bears gets the Fox A-team this week? They didn't have a Cowboys or Packers game they could have been sent to instead, or what?

Seeing Buck and Aikman makes me more nervous about a potential Lions failure than seeing the Bears does.

Wow, Lions-Bears gets the Fox A-team this week? They didn't have a Cowboys or Packers game they could have been sent to instead, or what?

Seeing Buck and Aikman makes me more nervous about a potential Lions failure than seeing the Bears does.

Cowboys are on CBS this week but yeah they could of sent them to the Packers game

deeBDIq.jpg

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh-----
Keenum is starting. I don't know how this is going to go down but I feel it in my bones. It's gon be good.

Rotoworld said:
CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora reports the Falcons plan to fire coach Mike Smith after the season.
La Canfora adds that "it would take a shocking playoff run to alter that scenario." This doesn't come as a surprise. Smith has been on the job for seven seasons now, but the team has taken a few steps back the past couple years. The Falcons are said to be looking at Broncos OC Adam Gase, Patriots OC Josh McDaniels, and Stanford coach David Shaw, among others, as replacements.

jnc those replacement options

Top Bottom