• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

Travelled a little bit and was just generally busy and a bit depressed at times lol.

Of course I would be inactive when the Browns were finally winning games in a row and I couldn't share my joy around here.
Glad to have you back now! Hope everything is good. We can all cry and puke together now

Ad9LnKw.png
R7eeMka.png

Even Ditka doesn't #BelieveInClausen :jnc

Dragon

Banned
Man I'm so glad Aaron Dobson has worked out for the Pats. I remember when I doubted him earlier in the season and some of the Pats fans told me I was wrong. His three receptions have been the difference for the Pats this year.

Bread

Banned
I'd sit Gronk after 3 quarters.

If he gets hurt, Pats are done for sure.
once we have homefield, bench him until the playoffs.

Man I'm so glad Aaron Dobson has worked out for the Pats. I remember when I doubted him earlier in the season and some of the Pats fans told me I was wrong. His three receptions have been the difference for the Pats this year.
who cares anymore? lafell has been great, let's just celebrate that.

Would I be crazy to start DeAndre Hopkins today in my fantasy championship against the Ravens who are the #1 fantasy D against WR's with Case Keenum starting this week? ;o

I have no one else to start, and FA's are awful ;_;

TheFatOne

Forgive me Dragon. I thought he would be decent this year :(

Dragon

Banned
who cares anymore? lafell has been great, let's just celebrate that.

I remember every slight in my life, Bread. Don't worry, your time is coming too, but that was more in reference to someone else, not you.

Forgive me Dragon. I thought he would be decent this year :(

You are forgiven! Not like I don't want these WRs to work out, just no confidence in them picking the right ones.

So much potential for sadness today. I'm a monster underdog in my fantasy championship, and the Ravens are on the road in a must win game. By the end of the day, both my teams may be out of the playoffs.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
So much potential for sadness today. I'm a monster underdog in my fantasy championship, and the Ravens are on the road in a must win game. By the end of the day, both my teams may be out of the playoffs.

The Ratbirds can be eliminated today? Tell me who has to win so I can root for them!

Wes

venison crêpe
Ok Johnny. First time seeing you in a live game as a starter. Impress me.

I don't want MKC to be right and we're going to draft another QB next year :(

This game will determine my happiness level for the whole week. I didn't listen to radio, watch espn, or Browse Browns sites almost all last week....
*cheers everyone!

GQman2121

Banned

We're still in decent shape if we lose in Houston. But seriously, if we do lose, we don't deserve to make the playoffs anyway.

I just don't want any more injuries.

Mrbob

Glazer is pretty connected. However sometimes it seems like he makes stuff up for the heck of it. So I have no idea if his Harbs rumor is legit.

Harbs to Chicago, Trestman to San Francisco. Works for me.

For the game don't want to see any read option. Want plenty of rollouts, bootlegs, and play action. I would prefer we ran with West as the lead back and the crow as a compliment, Crow falls forward to often for my liking. Also don't want vanilla play calling of run, run, pass on 3rd and long. PLS don't start the game out with a run Shanny
you and me both. Blount out, Murray hurt, Hopkins hurt, Ellington IR, amazing I made it to my championship game
I'm stating Hakeem nicks, L.murray, and Jonas grey this week. Good thing my opponents team sucks and he's bee riding Manning. I have D. Thomas which might offset him. If I win I'm throwing my winning in the air.
I already spent the winnings I thought I'd get on a xbone😳

zychi

Banned
I hope JFF does great these next two games, just so Cle doesnt draft a qb, and I honestly want to see him do well in tyr NFL

Doorman

Lions in the playoffs and I feel like I haven't been around to enjoy it at all! Pretty cool, and the team has already exceeded my expectations going into this year. Going at a flailing Bears team today is pretty much a gravy-game for me. I started the week feeling worried about a letdown but now I really can't see it happening.

Go Leos, meanwhile I've got a pot of chili to finish putting together.

Top Bottom