• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

Fox318

B5YpnqiIcAAcF4b.jpg:large

Only 3 teams worse in Yards Per Attempt and like I posted before

Steelers have allowed a total rating of 100.5 in the passing game.
They have faced some top 10 pass attacks but have also faced bum town and hard to excuse it when Vick, Bortles, Mettenberger and Hoyer x2 were also on the schedule.

A TD to a WR and Smith throwing for 300 would probably wake up people to how shit the defense has played. People have a blind spot due to history and rep. How many people would say GB and DAL have actually given up fewer points than PIT?
The Steelers D is an abomination and an embarrassment to the franchise. We've known it for a couple seasons now. I fully expect at least two TDs for Chiefs WRs today.

Ben, Bell, Brown & Bryant will need to rock the house. Turnovers could kill us today.

The problem is you never know what Steeler team is showing up, and that team could go completely schizo after halftime as well.

It wouldn't surprise me if we put up a 50 burger and it wouldn't surprise me if we score 6 points off two wobbly Suisham FGs.

brentech

going to have to try to watch from laptop or phone while at in-laws. this sucks. i don't have sunday ticket to have to deal with this shit!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The funny thing about the Jets is that unless they get incredibly lucky they won't find a better coach than Sexy Rexy. The man turned shit into gold on the defensive end most years and managed to be competitive offensively even with some rather weak tools at times.

Welp Joe Haden OUT, dagger for us.
Shame I really wanted to Browns to win so I could rub it In Grovers face, because he called the Browns team abysmal earlier in the week.
welp! GG Panthers Gaf!
pop-pop.gif

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Welp Joe Haden OUT, dagger for us.
Shame I really wanted to Browns to win so I could rub it In Grovers face, because he called the Browns team abysmal earlier in the week.
welp! GG Panthers Gaf!
pop-pop.gif

Karlos Dansby is back tho.

Also we'll see more with project Pierre Desir.

It's the little things now my friend. Also please support me as I will fight one of my best friends who is a Cam Newton fan and a Manziel hater.

Colasante

I hope Malcolm Butler can rebound today after getting burnt by Mike Wallace last week. He'll have to play a lot more with Kyle Arrington and Alfonzo Dennard out.

TheFatOne

Today's a very tricky game for the Pats. Rex generally has a good game plan defensively against the Pats. Don't care how the Pats win so long as they win with no injuries. Would rather they lose then get a key injury.
What happened to Dennard? Dude just fell off the face of the earth.

There was talk that he was having trouble in his new role. That is what was being hinted at by people in sports talk radio over here. It sounded like they wanted him to be that slot corner, but he hasn't adjusted. That's the only thing I have heard on Dennard.

Top Bottom