• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

JNA

Banned
Even if the Lions lose this game, they can still get first place by beating the Packers the week after. So I'm not celebrating shit until Packers rekt some house cat ass next week.

Welp Saints are done. Cutler should be even more ashamed of how he failed to do anything against this shit defense. Good luck in the playoffs Falcons

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
ayyy why won't tom savage of the texans play? and the lions clinched a playoff spot lol what

brentech

No matter what happens this game, next game, the playoffs, I want three things to happen in the off-season.

1. Fire Don Capers.
2. Hire Rex Ryan as Defensive Coordinator.
3. Draft a new secondary.

Do these three things and Packers will win a Super Bowl next year guaranteed. :D

What has Capers done wrong this game?

Colasante

Hope we can right the ship. But Geno moving the ball with ease is pretty worrying.

I can't understand this defense.

It's easy to understand. As TheFatOne said, this is how Belichick deals with mobile QBs. He doesn't let the pass rush go aggressive, he wants them playing passively so they can corral Smith's scrambling. It gives him a lot more time to throw than he should have and eliminates opportunities for him to make mistakes.

BG post so I know you're okay. :(
I can't even, cleveland Clowns football. Sorry you had to be apart of this buddy. Like my Twitter status
*cries
giphy.gif

*pukes
* throws shit
* burns Dick

Welp draft #Mariota:/
*cries
*literally cries
*stillcrying
*cantstopcrying
*whywontmytearsstop?
*wheresTheLighter?

stafford is trash. two terrible redzone picks and just looks lost out there. lions are going to get rolled in the playoffs unless their defense plays at an all-time great level of defense

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Foster for he passing touchdown. I threw stuff, my dogs barked, my chell fell over. Everything is good right now.

Top Bottom