• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

brentech

I said no matter what this game.

What has Capers done right this season and the last couple of years is the better question to ask.

You haven't really watched much of this season then. Even some of the games where the defense struggled, the players were in the right place and just failed to make tackles. At best, you can say maybe he can't set the tone, but that's something a leader on defense has to do.

This year, he has schemed pretty good.

GQman2121

Banned
Has Houston run the Wild Cat this much at any point this year? They're obviously protecting Case, but these play calls are killing us. They know what they have to do to win.

Getting beat by a team that doesnt even have a fanbase. Disgusting.

I don't even want to watch anymore because even if we manage to get back on top I'll be depressed when our defense gives up a 40 yd play for a Atlanta winning fg. The only close game we've won all year was against the fucking Bucs

Duxxy3

Is Manziel who we thought he was?

He is an undersized college level QB trying to play in the NFL. He's small and he doesn't have the arm that brees has to make up for his size. His wizardry worked in college because defenses are so much slower. It hasn't translated into anything close to an NFL QB.

tumblr_l8bbbeoS7k1qbce2uo1_500.gif

Seriously I'm getting drunk

He is an undersized college level QB trying to play in the NFL. He's small and he doesn't have the arm that brees has to make up for his size. His wizardry worked in college because defenses are so much slower. It hasn't translated into anything close to an NFL QB.

Well if he was white he would be perfectly fine just like Russell Wilson. Too bad Johnny is too black.

Patriots pass rush is looking horrible, the secondary is flat out a disgrace and so is the O-line in this game. Overall just fucking terrible looks like they don't wanna be there.

Godslay

Banned
if the ball is in the air, it's pass interference. not illegal contact.

Not true.

Pass interference interrupting the receiver from making a catch.

Illegal contact is contact with a receiver 5 yards down the field.

Foul occurred away from the potential pass, therefore illegal contact.

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
cbs has the shittiest crew ever. I hate games on CBS

Link

The Autumn Wind
Is Manziel who we thought he was?
I think he's the same as most "dual threat" quarterbacks: not good at reading through progressions or defenses, and scrambling as soon as the first option isn't there. That can work in college, but not in the NFL. We'll see Jameis Winston fail for the same reasons.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
The doomsday, "Stafford sucks" people are hilarious. Calm down, it's one half.

All great QBs have a slangin' game here and there.

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
So where do you guys think cutler is next year.

Lovie smith getting his boy cutler back?

bionic77

Not true.

Pass interference interrupting the receiver from making a catch.

Illegal contact is contact with a receiver 5 yards down the field.

Foul occurred away from the potential pass, therefore illegal contact.
I always understood it the same way bread explained it.

We are so lucky to be winning right now.

Chiefs blowing it. I won't complain!

The game is going so fast. Chiefs offense takes forever to score 0-3 points.

Colasante

Patriots halftime adjustment: Ryan Wendell moves to left guard, Cameron Fleming enters at right guard. Let's hope Fleming plays better at guard than he did earlier in the season.

Top Bottom