• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

Bread

Banned
Not true.

Pass interference interrupting the receiver from making a catch.

Illegal contact is contact with a receiver 5 yards down the field.

Foul occurred away from the potential pass, therefore illegal contact.
i mean the nfl rulebook says that they qb must have the ball when the contact occurs, so i feel like i should go with that and not what you think.

JNA

Banned
You haven't really watched much of this season then. Even some of the games where the defense struggled, the players were in the right place and just failed to make tackles. At best, you can say maybe he can't set the tone, but that's something a leader on defense has to do.

This year, he has schemed pretty good.

Please, we're one of the worst run defenses in the league, are pass defense is mediocre, Shields plays like a pro bowler one game, another game he collapses, Tramon Williams falls asleep half of the game all the time.

Nothing has changed, we still have to rely on Packers scoring 30 points or more against good teams to maybe win, we still make a receiver look godly from time to time (Juilo freaking Jones), and when we need a stop the most, the defense shits the bed 8/10 times. It's the same freaking thing every year. Capers doesn't help the team, Packers win in spite of him. You can't honestly tell me Rex Ryan wouldn't be an upgrade?

I mean shit, I wanted Capers gone two years ago, the fact he's still on the team is blowing my mind.

Hope JFF can play, but with rumors that farmer liked Mariota last year the most who knows what will happen if JFF can't go.

*I don't even know

cajunator

Banned
I don't even want to watch anymore because even if we manage to get back on top I'll be depressed when our defense gives up a 40 yd play for a Atlanta winning fg. The only close game we've won all year was against the fucking Bucs

I know but I have to watch. I love this team too much.
To be fair we basically stomped the Falcons to death until this year so they were due.

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
Johnny football plus the 2 1st round picks for mariota?

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
i think its best if the saints and panthers miss the playoffs so they can draft well. let the falcons shoot themselves in the foot and be a team with no dept

Talon

I know but I have to watch. I love this team too much.
To be fair we basically stomped the Falcons to death until this year so they were due.
Stomped? You've been Atlanta by more than one score only twice in the Payton-era.

Atlanta's 48-43 across the rivalry's history.

Godslay

Banned
i mean the nfl rulebook says that they qb must have the ball when the contact occurs, so i feel like i should go with that and not what you think.

I always understood it the same way bread explained it.

We are so lucky to be winning right now.

Chiefs blowing it. I won't complain!

The game is going so fast. Chiefs offense takes forever to score 0-3 points.

They altered it.

Learn more here:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos/0ap2000000372246/Official-Review-Rule-Changes-2014

It's about 7 minutes in. They use Brady as an example oddly enough.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Fuck da Ravens.

I've heard Farmer wasn't happy after the game last week, so who knows about the future.

Let's burn some shits Browns gaf, including our penies. #ClevelandClowns #businessAsUsual
#burnshit!
791390366638044964.gif

Top Bottom