• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 17 |OT| - For the Division

DMczaf

You wanna know what a real ass Tank Commander looks like?

Over the last 8 games of the season

1-7 Record

141/259 for 1786 yards
9 TDs
10 INTs
8 Fumbles (4 Lost)
31 sacks

i

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Kave monster

Excellent, let us begin planning who is around for those. Danny Shelton is the only name I know!

Kas I will give you credit for one thing: you own up to your bets. Not many people do that, even on forums.

So kudos to you! I'm serious. :D

Eh...ask him if Eric Ebron is a TE or not. He took the avatar on that bet but he still won't admit he's wrong.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Now it's time to find out if the Bengals have conquered being scared of the dark. Last week Payton Manning was our MVP we'll see.

Romo also has the best running back in the league thats arguably more MVP than he was this year and the best Wide Reciever in the league with a worse seeding.
Murray has definitely not been more valuable than Romo to the Cowboys. Cowboys haven't won a single game where Romo hasn't played well. Demarco can get shut down though and Cowboys can still put up 40+ like against the Eagles and Colts though.

JNA

Banned
League will be reviewing Suh's suspension.

Without sounding like a dick to Lions GAF (probably impossible but I'm not an asshole Lions fans :( ), I hope he's suspended. He can't keep getting away with that BS, especially to an already injured player.

Sephzilla

*Shrug*

I dont think what Suh did was intentional. But he should have been smart enough to simply not step on any player in general like that.

He probably should get suspended a game because Suh lost the benefit of the doubt a long time ago.

rando14

Excellent, let us begin planning who is around for those. Danny Shelton is the only name I know!

Eh...ask him if Eric Ebron is a TE or not. He took the avatar on that bet but he still won't admit he's wrong.

Kave Danny Shelton is MY boy, if you get him I must demand that you treat him with love and respect!! Please Kave this is my last request!!

Suh is a smart dude, but he's been doing this stupid violent shit since his days at Nebraska. It's like that intelligence goes away when he's on the field. Suspend his ass.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
*Shrug*

I dont think what Suh did was intentional. But he should have been smart enough to simply not step on any player in general like that.

Yea, I constantly step on my dog 3 times before I ever realize I'm doing anything.

Totally.

I don't care that it's been obvious since September. I don't care that it's been obvious where he's going since October. I don't care that it's finally finally official.

I still can not believe that a team just canned the guy who made them relevant for the last 4 years for basically no reason other than "didn't like the guy"

njean777

The nfc playoffs kind of suck. With the Eagles being out I really have no stake in the play offs at all, but the only teams I like in the nfc this year are the panthers and packers. Fuck Dallas and Seattle and I am indifferent about Arizona.

Though just for shits and giggles I hope the pats take the Super Bowl.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Lions are definitely one-and-done material.

They said we would be third place in the NFC North.

They said we would have a losing record.

They said "no way do the Lions go 11-5"

They said we would not make the playoffs.

Dallas has not faced a defense like ours and our team plays better on turf anyway. I hope the Panthers go into Green Bay and whoop on that ass.

KaYotiX

Banned
*Shrug*

I'd say that it was an accident if he looked down and then tried to step away from Rodgers but the way he put all his weight down when stepping off him shows he knew who he was on.

Sephzilla

Yea, I constantly step on my dog 3 times before I ever realize I'm doing anything.

Totally.

How can the second step not be intentional? He then even lifts the other leg to do extra damage.

I'd say that it was an accident if he looked down and then tried to step away from Rodgers but the way he put all his weight down when stepping off him shows he knew who he was on.

Maybe. I could go either way on it. Because it's Suh, though, he doesn't get the benefit of the doubt and should get suspended a game. The fact that he never checked to see what he stepped on does him no favors either

Edit - I only caught the first time they showed what happened so I didn't get a super good look at it. Watching it again, yeah, it looks a little more negative for Suh.

eznark

Banned

Dallas has not faced a defense like ours and our team plays better on turf anyway. I hope the Panthers go into Green Bay and whoop on that ass.

#rezdikm2014

Uh they faced a better defense in Seattle on the road and won. Oh and dallas was the team people predicted to be 5 or 6 wins tops. Your us against the world fails just with their next opponent

JNA

Banned
Suh is a smart dude, but he's been doing this stupid violent shit since his days at Nebraska. It's like that intelligence goes away when he's on the field. Suspend his ass.

That's the other deal with him to. HE KEEPS DOING IT! It's not like this was his first offense or if it was by accident, he keeps pulling this shit and we all know he's dirty as hell.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
League will be reviewing Suh's suspension.

Without sounding like a dick to Lions GAF (probably impossible but I'm not an asshole Lions fans :( ), I hope he's suspended. He can't keep getting away with that BS, especially to an already injured player.
Dude I think LionsGAF is with you. Most are sick of his crap. I think he needs to get suspended and send a message as he misses the second playoff game of his career.

Narag

Uh they faced a better defense in Seattle on the road and won. Oh and dallas was the team people predicted to be 5 or 6 wins tops. Your us against the world fails just with their next opponent

5-6 wins is really generous given how bad that defense was expected to be in the pre-season.

So here's our schedule next year

Home
Denver, Oakland, San Francisco, Arizona, Philly

Away
San Diego, KC(London), Seattle, St. Louis, New Orleans

plus the division games of course

Top Bottom