• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 17 |OT| - For the Division

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Let's go Bengals. Don't be a scrub Andy. I don't know if I can hate you anymore.

Yea, this is exactly how I feel. It was really awkward with my step dad at xmas this year because for some reason he's a big Dalton apologist. He must becoming senile.

Chiggs

Gold Member
McDaniels again...

He's not a bad choice, and I say that as a Denver fan. He knew Cutler was a little bitch before it was popular and drafted some good players, but ultimately succumbed to his arrogance and ignorance.

And then there was Spygate 2.0.

He could be good the 2nd time around.

You weren't a fan during the glory years in the 90s? I'm so sorry. It's those years that have kept me coming back to this silly team. But I'm oddly confident too. It's a strange feeling
No :( Only started following football 99-2000 ish. The Dave Campo era was truly glorious.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
lol do seahawks not exist anymore?

Our defense is better than Seattles and doesn't have the luxury of playing the Cardinals, Rams and 49ers Quarterbacks twice a year.

B5-7Xq4IcAAIAql.jpg

pierce.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

I knew he was bullshitting. Now we have the listen of Aarons Rodgers heroism for the next two weeks.

I got how about instead of playing in Lambeau the last week of every fucking year, we do it in Week 3 and the Packers come into Detroit and play the Lions at Ford Field Week 17. How about we do that for a fucking change/

Oh wait, that'll never happen because the Packers are the NFLs darling team with bandwagon fans all across the country.

cam-newton-superman-hs1.jpg

We're all Cam Newton fans.

njean777

Oh shit forgot about the steelers add them to the teams I wouldn't mind seeing win the super bowl. So that makes it pats, steelers, panthers, or packers. Everybody else can lose.

JABEE

Pats have a good team, and tbh I don't hate them. As a matter of fact (yes this coming from an Eagles fan) I like them. Gronk is awesome.
Get in line with the rest of Eagles-GAF. Also, the Cowboys would be a good answer to a more objectionable outcome. The Pata are pure evil though.

Our defense is better than Seattles and doesn't have the luxury of playing the Cardinals, Rams and 49ers Quarterbacks twice a year.

haha no it's not and I hate the seahawks. Besides, even if the lions were better they wouldn't be so much better as to say there's no other even like it. Your defense is trash when playing one legged rogers. I look forward to your next furiously typed response, since you know you're definitely not mad about it.

brentech

I knew he was bullshitting. Now we have the listen of Aarons Rodgers heroism for the next two weeks.

I got how about instead of playing in Lambeau the last week of every fucking year, we do it in Week 3 and the Packers come into Detroit and play the Lions at Ford Field Week 17. How about we do that for a fucking change.

For all the shit you talked going into this game, you sure find a way to complain even more.

I'm sure he faked an injury knowing he'd miss plays and possibly the lead for the hero effect.......mkkayyyy

Yet again. Losers lose.

pierce.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

I got how about instead of playing in Lambeau the last week of every fucking year, we do it in Week 3 and the Packers come into Detroit and play the Lions at Ford Field Week 17. How about we do that for a fucking change/

Oh wait, that'll never happen because the Packers are the NFLs darling team with bandwagon fans all across the country.

And Russle Wilson fans.

To completely mind fuck me though I feel the football gods are gonna have us beat Seattle only to lose to Green Bay. Maybe we can shock the world and beat them in the NFCCG and go to the Super Bowl. If only though

firen

I really hope York and Baalke are smart enough to find a great Offensive minded HC but then again they fired Jim Harbaugh. = )

pierce.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

All I'm reading here is bitching. Lmao

njean777

pierce.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Dallas has the worst band wagoners, holy shit they are everywhere in full force right now.

Top Bottom