• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 17 |OT| - For the Division

Rainy

Banned
Just saw the news and they said the 49ers had a press release where it stated the team and Harbaugh parted ways.

Thanks for everything Jim! We were relevant there for a few seasons.

JNA

Banned
Dude I think LionsGAF is with you. Most are sick of his crap. I think he needs to get suspended and send a message as he misses the second playoff game of his career.

...Really? 0_0

Oh...well...I'm guessing Lions fans won't miss him after this season then. XD I wasn't aware most were sick of him too.

I hope he doesn't get a big contract and signs with like the Titans or Jags or something.

WedgeX

Banned
Dude I think LionsGAF is with you. Most are sick of his crap. I think he needs to get suspended and send a message as he misses the second playoff game of his career.

Even if he gets suspended and doesn't see the playoffs the Browns or someone will pay good money to lock him up.

They said we would be third place in the NFC North.

They said we would have a losing record.

They said "no way do the Lions go 11-5"

They said we would not make the playoffs.

Dallas has not faced a defense like ours and our team plays better on turf anyway. I hope the Panthers go into Green Bay and whoop on that ass.

lol do seahawks not exist anymore?

brentech

B5-7Xq4IcAAIAql.jpg

JCizzle

After the press conferences and the way the players treated him, I'm totally convinced this is a HUGE mistake for Jed/Baalke. I get the feeling that Trent wants to relive his Parcells' glory days in SF, which isn't what the organization is about. I'm pretty convinced he's a cancer on the organization at this point.

There were some problems (Roman), but those were surmountable.

effzee

Guys I was at the Giants Eagles game today.

I cheered. But now I'm home, the Eagles are 10-6, and not in the playoffs.

The system needs to change!

Now going to just root for whoever plays the Cowboys.

...Really? 0_0

Oh...well...I'm guessing Lions fans won't miss him after this season then. XD I wasn't aware most were sick of him too.

I like him but seeing that he's going to keep this up I'd take the chance of drafting a DT and save money. I'll take the chance on Fairley though he hasn't done these thing outside of almost body slamming Rodger in 2012.

They said we would be third place in the NFC North.

They said we would have a losing record.

They said "no way do the Lions go 11-5"

They said we would not make the playoffs.

Dallas has not faced a defense like ours and our team plays better on turf anyway. I hope the Panthers go into Green Bay and whoop on that ass.

I don't really care for Dallas so I wouldn't be mad if the Lions beat them.

I wouldn't count on Carolina whooping any ass though. They might get by a beat-up AZ team, at the very least.

jbug617

Banned
Schefter on where the 49ers are going to go

Shapes up as busy bye week for Patriots OC Josh McDaniels, Seahawks DC Dan Quinn, Broncos OC Adam Gase, amongst others. This is the week that coordinators on teams with a bye are allowed to interview with teams that have bye weeks, and those three coordinators are expected to receive requests to interview with teams making head-coaching changes, per sources. San Francisco is likely to come calling on each, and it has ties to all three. Quinn and Gase each served as quality control coaches for the 49ers, Quinn under former San Francisco head coaches Steve Mariucci and Jim Mora, and Gase under former 49ers head coach Mike Nolan. And McDaniels interviewed for the 49ers head coaching in the past. McDaniels, Quinn and Gase will be three of the hottest names out there, though far from the only ones.

That's the other deal with him to. HE KEEPS DOING IT! It's not like this was his first offense or if it was by accident, he keeps pulling this shit and we all know he's dirty as hell.

EXACTLY. My wife is from Nebraska. Suh pulling this shit is always a topic of conversation with my father-in-law.

I think we're stuck with Foles.

Please don't say things like this. They are only stuck if they allow themselves to be stuck. Get creative, make a bold move. Don't just give up and accept mediocrity.

So how elite is Stafford. 0-16 in his career against teams with winning records on the road. For comparison buttfumble beat 2 teams with winning records on the road this year.

@JeffDarlington
After Clay scored with 2:49 left in 1st half, Mike Wallace came off the field and told Joe Philbin he no longer wanted to play in the game.
Many Dolphins teammates were very displeased with Wallace’s actions today. Several tell me they felt like he abandoned them when needed.

Top Bottom