• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 17 |OT| - For the Division

mike-tomlin-omar-epps.jpg

I remember somebody did a face swap with these two images in a gif.

...it was uncanny. 0_0

They even pointed it on House once having him call Foreman "Mike Tomlin" for an episode.

JABEE

So at Lurie's season ending press conference he said "we will have to see", when asked about Foles future with the team, and also said that the team has to find a franchise QB. I think Chip is going to win the power struggle with Roseman that is going on now, and then Chip will do what it takes to get a new QB in here.
Who?

I also liked that Lurie said they have a clear idea of what they need to improve.

harSon

Banned
I'm surprised there was no hold/illegal block in the back. I don't think I've ever seen a return that cuts back to the opposite sideline not go down in a penalty before for us.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Dom Rinelli ‏@drinelli 21s22 seconds ago

Each 3 of @steelers Antonio Brown's punt return for touchdowns have occurred vs. Bengals at home: 12/4/11, 12/15/13 and tonight - 12/28/14.

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
it's not like these afc north teams are beating the Patriots in 2 weeks but denver probably

Top Bottom