• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 17 |OT| - For the Division

8LFKMbH.jpg

Poor kave

Camwi

In your face, Packers!

matthew-stafford-nfl-detroit-lions-green-bay-packers.jpg

Wait, an injured Aaron Rodgers played better than a healthy Matthew Stafford playing with Calvin Johnson against a mediocre defense? Well shit, I feel lied to by the Restore the Roar movement.

So is everyone still attacking Kas or have we moved on to the game. I went to go get something to eat.

That TD was sexy as fuck tho

I was late to the party.

In your face, Packers!

matthew-stafford-nfl-detroit-lions-green-bay-packers.jpg

Wait, an injured Aaron Rodgers played better than a healthy Matthew Stafford playing with Calvin Johnson against a mediocre defense? Well shit, I feel lied to by the Restore the Roar movement.

I was late to the party.

it's not really fun to attack him. the lions are trash and will do nothing in the playoffs. i don't say that to troll but what can you expect? they are playing a so-so defense and against a hobbled erron and they can't muster a W in probably the most important regular season game in lions history. brutal showing and they will be one-and-done again as they have no chance to beat the cowpies (unfortunately)

it's not really fun to attack him. the lions are trash and will do nothing in the playoffs. i don't say that to troll but what can you expect? they are playing a so-so defense and against a hobbled erron and they can't muster a W in probably the most important regular season game in lions history. brutal showing and they will be one-and-done again as they have no chance to beat the cowpies (unfortunately)

Top Bottom