• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 17 |OT| - For the Division

harSon

Banned
Too bad Our offensive line was shit for so long. Heath would probably have gone down as one of the best ever, statistically, if he wasn't forced into a blocking role so often.

it's not really fun to attack him. the lions are trash and will do nothing in the playoffs. i don't say that to troll but what can you expect? they are playing a so-so defense and against a hobbled erron and they can't muster a W in probably the most important regular season game in lions history. brutal showing and they will be one-and-done again as they have no chance to beat the cowpies (unfortunately)

As a Cowboys fan, I can only say I wish I was confident in beating the Lions at home. Alas, I am not.

this game is getting like 1/15th the posts of the packers game. people don't care about their teams?
It just doesn't mean as much.

I wanted to get hyped for this game, but it's for the right to... host a playoff game next week. And the loser gets to de-pants a bad Colts team in Indy?

Both teams should be playing their scrubs and letting the chips fall where they may.

Is the press conference online anywhere yet?

Cowboys will win.

I've been waiting for a playoff beatdown of the Cowboys in GB for 20 years. Don't take this from me.

Oh yeah those were some of the last moments in life where I was actually a Packers fan(Still second to the Lions)and part of what drove me away from them. Always getting their ass kicked in Dallas. Now GB is my most hated team in the NFL

brentech

The RBs and Brown almost make the game worth watching on their own. It has been kind of slow going though.

short of tony romo getting hurt early and weeden giving the game away you will be fine. lions offense is terrible and ]as the packers showed today a good running team will beast all over them
happytears.gif

Not sure the last time I legitmately heard someone say that. Not about a single week, but overall.

Oh yeah those were some of the last moments in life where I was actually a Packers fan(Still second to the Lions)and part of what drove me away from them. Always getting their ass kicked in Dallas. Now GB is my most hated team in the NFL
Favre was always garbo in domes, and we never got to play them in GB.

Year after year of humiliation to Dallas. Roll over next week for us, so I can get another dose of revenge. (That said, the Flynnining last year in Dallas was amazing)

JNA

Banned
It just doesn't mean as much.

I wanted to get hyped for this game, but it's for the right to... host a playoff game next week. And the loser gets to de-pants a bad Colts team in Indy?

Both teams should be playing their scrubs and letting the chips fall where they may.

Is the press conference online anywhere yet?

I don't think so. It was from a tweet on a Bleecher article.

Here: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...g-suh-intentionally-step-on-aaron-rodgers-leg

Top Bottom