• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 17 |OT| - For the Division

brentech

Carolina absolutely has a better shot at beating Seattle in Seattle than they do beating Green Bay at Lambeau.

I'm not going to look ahead though. People are already writing the Cardinals off like this is a bye for the Panthers, but that team still has loads of talent no matter who the QB is.

They beat down a better Panthers team last year.

Yeah. Carolina seems to have improved the last few weeks. Not sure what all has changed outside of Stewart looking better, but maybe just him alone and the chance of Cam running a read-option worries me a little.

They went down so quick that they didn't really get a chance to do anything in GB earlier in the year.

Lulz seems like 1 out of every 3 of your posts is you hope someone else can beat Seattle so you guys won't have to
I'm optimistic in a single game scenario for the Pack (even w/ our soft defense) against any team in the league... except for Seattle.

To a lesser extent Dallas, BUT the game would be in GB with us coming off a bye, and I think we can manage that. But a normal week on the road against a Seattle team whose strengths are our weaknesses? No good...

Yeah. Carolina seems to have improved the last few weeks. Not sure what all has changed outside of Stewart looking better, but maybe just him alone and the chance of Cam running a read-option worries me a little.

They went down so quick that they didn't really get a chance to do anything in GB earlier in the year.
That GB/Carolina game wasn't really indicative of much beyond the Panthers' stunning ability to shoot themselves in the foot repeatedly to the tune of a 21 point deficit.

I haven't seen a lot of the Panthers recently, but I'd imagine the biggest change is that they're not hurting their own cause so much any more.

JNA

Banned
I'm optimistic in a single game scenario for the Pack (even w/ our soft defense) against any team in the league... except for Seattle.

To a lesser extent Dallas, BUT the game would be in GB with us coming off a bye, and I think we can manage that. But a normal week on the road against a Seattle team whose strengths are our weaknesses? No good...

That's pretty much my point.

Seattle at home is even more dangerous than Packers at home as much as I hate to admit. I am too freaking afraid. XD

So yes, I will root for any team against the Seahawks because I don't want to play you guys. Is that so wrong? :(

Okay. I just don't want to tempt fate.

Also, we need the Patriots to get beat down in the first round.

Yes we do. I love this Steelers team against the Pats, I think Big Ben will drag lady Brady to the bathroom if they meet up.

And we're still in the playoffs while the Revolution offense will be watching us this weekend.

Sucks that the Eagles didn't get a cupcake schedule like you guys did. Hey remember when you said that the Lions offense was going to be the greatest show on turf 2.0, yeah it actually wound up ranking 18th. Of course I don't hold it against you that you are wrong about everything, since we know you don't even bother to watch the games. Good news is this year you only have one more Lions game to skip before their season is finally over.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I've been watching our Dline stand around all half. Somebody needs to get in their ass in the locker room. Lord knows it won't be Marv since he's soft as baby shit.

What the hell is wrong with these guys. They are quitting. Is it because we want to play the Colts?

rando14

The biggest question is who does NFL-GAF root for if the Pats and Seahawks play in the Bowl.

The videotapers vs the drug addicts.

Hey the seahawks were perfectly clean this year bruh, no PED's in these veins!!

Meanwhile the Panthers had TWO dudes suspended this year for PEDs...

329724a7c80110c8806f67ebed564190.jpg

JNA

Banned
Speaking of which, any of you Seahawks actually live in Seattle? Because I'm coming to visit and check out for a few places to possibly move in too.

Anywhere to check out? Anywhere to go that isn't so isolated but also isn't THAT expensive? I'm a city guy so I like being close to the city as much as possible.

Don't do it!

Being a Packers fan in Seattle is fucking horrible!

Can't be worse than my friend who is a Yankees fan living in Boston.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Sure why not throw a little dink pass to end the half.

FUCK YOU DALTON FUCK YOU DALTON FUCK YOU DALTON FUCK YOU DALTON FUCK YOU DALTON FUCK YOU DALTON FUCK YOU DALTON FUCK YOU DALTON

Hey the seahawks were perfectly clean this year bruh, no PED's in these veins!!

Meanwhile the Panthers had TWO dudes suspended this year for PEDs...

329724a7c80110c8806f67ebed564190.jpg

He's still mad about the Lofa Tatupu tackle! And when we smack them in their own house 3 years running!

Looks like they finish #1 in the South so we play them again next year!

Top Bottom