• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 17 |OT| - For the Division

Favre was always garbo in domes, and we never got to play them in GB.

Year after year of humiliation to Dallas. Roll over next week for us, so I can get another dose of revenge. (That said, the Flynnining last year in Dallas was amazing)

Fuck that. I want to at least see another playoff win in my life. Even so it's not a guaranteed victory for GB

Fuck that. I want to at least see another playoff win in my life. Even so it's not a guaranteed victory for GB
Part 2 of my plan (beyond petty revenge) is for Carolina to take out Seattle for us so we have a (much) better shot in the NFCCG!

For that... I need Dallas to win. Sorry, friend!

JNA

Banned
Part 2 of my plan (beyond petty revenge) is for Carolina to take out Seattle for us so we have a (much) better shot in the NFCCG!

For that... I need Dallas to win. Sorry, friend!

Funny enough, with recent records in mind, Panthers probably have a better shot at beating the Seahawks at Seattle. XD

JABEE

Lets go Cowboys!!!!!!!! They are going to smash this terrible Lions team.
I thought you were one of the guys! The Lions will lose no matter what! Why would you want the Cowboys to get a playoff win?!

The words you just posted are something you can never take back! Kas's meltdown isn't that important!

rando14

Funny enough, with recent records in mind, Panthers probably have a better shot at beating the Seahawks at Seattle. XD

Lulz seems like 1 out of every 3 of your posts is you hope someone else can beat Seattle so you guys won't have to

I thought you were one of the guys! The Lions will lose no matter what! Why would you want the Cowboys to get a playoff win?!

The words you just posted are something you can never take back! Kas's meltdown isn't that important!
No, he's got the right idea.

Romo with a playoff win? Can you say... lifetime contract?

harSon

Banned
He still has a lot of learning to go . But going from not being active the first like 7 weeks to this he has progressed nicely. Very curious year 2 brings

The biggest thing he needs to work on is catching away from his body. His route running is coming around nicely though.

Carolina absolutely has a better shot at beating Seattle in Seattle than they do beating Green Bay at Lambeau.

I'm not going to look ahead though. People are already writing the Cardinals off like this is a bye for the Panthers, but that team still has loads of talent no matter who the QB is.

They beat down a better Panthers team last year.

Zeke and farooq are good people and I want kas and beast out of this thread as soon as possible. Those guys are the fucking worst. Dallas can win one game and then lose and it will be all good.

JABEE

Zeke and farooq are good people and I want kas and beast out of this thread as soon as possible. Those guys are the fucking worst. Dallas can win one game and then lose and it will be all good.
Okay. I just don't want to tempt fate.

Also, we need the Patriots to get beat down in the first round.

Okay. I just don't want to tempt fate.

Also, we need the Patriots to get beat down in the first round.
Hear hear.

Though I'm afraid that only the Steelers have any real shot at the Pats (in the AFC), and they're probably going to win tonight, get the #3, and then get taken out before they get a chance to take out Brady.

I fear that only the NFC can save us from the Pats menace this year. But by the saving power of Tebow I hope I am wrong.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
You should jump on your 3rd or 4th string guy bandwagon like furyous

I'm not quite as desperate as Cleveland sports fans. Not yet.

I get my QB high from rooting for Lord God King Rodgers and Romo since my cousin and I have been Cowboys fans since we were little kids.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

And we're still in the playoffs while the Revolution offense will be watching us this weekend.

it's not really fun to attack him. the lions are trash and will do nothing in the playoffs. i don't say that to troll but what can you expect? they are playing a so-so defense and against a hobbled erron and they can't muster a W in probably the most important regular season game in lions history. brutal showing and they will be one-and-done again as they have no chance to beat the cowpies (unfortunately)

Can't even blame the defense. One TD was from special teams, and two others were given up after GB basically got the ball at half field. I'm not going to blame them for that...I'm more suprprised/shocked Lacy ran on us so effectively. That's what pisses me off. But ultimately this was a winnable game if we had a competent offense.

Pretty sure Stafford threw behind receivers at least ten times today. Not to mention the balls that sailed over their heads, including that atrocious screen pass to Tate. Can't beat good teams like that.

It means the owners would rather have happy prima donnas who don't deliver than a coach who calls people out.

Well their owner stinks we already establish that lol.

Maybe we will start a new rivalry with the Rams or something.

#FuckDaRams

wait how doesn't dallas have home field if they finished tied with the seahawks and actually beat the seahawks during the season

goodell made the call

Why do you even post? Like seriously it's a NFL rule c'mon bro.

JNA

Banned
Lulz seems like 1 out of every 3 of your posts is you hope someone else can beat Seattle so you guys won't have to

Well...yeah...

Do you blame me? XD

I don't want to play you guys. Especially at Seattle. I think your team is a threat. I don't like facing teams that are a threat to mine.

Top Bottom