• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 17 |OT| - For the Division

Lol steelers defense is horrendous and the pats can completely shut down brown with one player.Brady owns the steelers. Pats will annihilate the steelers if they play them.
Who covers Bryant, Wheaton, Moore...

Brady has owned us. No doubt about it.

But you never know when Ben is gonna put up a 50 burger. I completely agree that we'd need to score 50+ to win. But it is possible
just not probable

harSon

Banned
This week is OK, last week was pretty damn good. If we can keep it together then we should have a solid chance.

We still get decimated in terms of yards, but they seem to lock down when it matters and come up with timely turnovers - which is definitely a welcome change.

Patriots7

There's just something about the Ravens I don't like. Plus I'd rather play the Colts the first game and then the winner of Broncos-Steelers if it comes to that.
I always worry about Suggs killing Brady.
I guess Colts would be a nice play, but I feel like this ass whooping that we constantly give the Luck led Colts is bound to run out.

Lol steelers defense is horrendous and the pats can completely shut down brown with one player.Brady owns the steelers. Pats will annihilate the steelers if they play them.
Our offense is in a rut, our offensive line is horrendous and as much as I like Revis, he's given up some ugly plays against receivers of AB84's calibre (Harvin, Nelson, Watkins). Even Talib gave up a touchdown to Brown last year.
Then thinking about Heath Miller and Bell?
Wouldn't want to fuck with the Steelers at the moment.

nateeasy

Banned
1510578_776095322484064_3197239522137490096_n-333x500.jpg

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
gg Bengals. Go fuck yourselves.

Always nice when then Steelers defense plays better than the offense. Rare, but nice.

Bowser

Chris Mortensen ‏@mortreport 52s52 seconds ago
Jets owner Woody Johnson will move swiftly Monday to fire both John Idzik and Rex Ryan, per sources. Johnson won't keep Ryan hanging on fate

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
So Jordy Nelson might be the best Packer receiver of all time.

And Rodgers has led this team to four straight division titles, a feat that Favre never managed.

edit: Well besides Don Hutson

JNA

Banned
Bengals should actually feel lucky for losing this game.

I would rather go through Colts-Broncos than Ravens-Pats. A little tougher wildcard matchup but an easier 2nd round. Much rather play the Broncos than the Pats.

...although if the Bengals actually do make it that far, they might have to face the Pats anyway in the AFC championship.

And Rodgers has led this team to four straight division titles, a feat that Favre never managed.

Get the fuck out of here.

Favre is the reason the Packers have so many fans outside of the city of Green Bay, and Jordy is earning his yards in a pass heavy era of football.

Flacco is the closest thing to Playoff Eli. I'm shook of him.
On that note...

Ralph VacchianoVerified account
‏@RVacchianoNYDN
Eli Manning finished 2014 with a career-best completion % of 63.1 and his third-best passer rating (92.1).

Ralph Vacchiano @RVacchianoNYDN · 5h 5 hours ago
Eli Manning also had his second-best seasons for touchdown passes (30) and passing yards (4,410).

Ralph Vacchiano @RVacchianoNYDN · 5h 5 hours ago
Also, Eli Manning's 14 interceptions were his lowest total since 2009.

Yeah shit season but Ben McAdoo and Danny Langsdorf did wonders bringing Eli back from the scrap heap after a dismal 2013 campaign. Having Odell Beckham Jr. didn't hurt either but someones gotta toss that young man the ball.

JNA

Banned
Get the fuck out of here.

Favre is the reason the Packers have so many fans outside of the city of Green Bay, and Jordy is earning his yards in a pass heavy era of football.

As much as I love Jordy, no one beats Donald Driver. I mean Jordy COULD change that but Driver was awesome.

bionic77

edit: Well besides Don Hutson
Get back to us when Fraudgers can go more than 8 quarters without getting hurt.

Also look at the division. :lol

eznark

Banned
Detroit should have sent Fatford out there to thug instead of suhpid. At least they'd have a chance to win on the road with any other quarterback.

#acevedakas2014

Top Bottom