• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 17 |OT| - For the Division

brentech

Packers just thoroughly dominated that dline with a solid oline. Cowboys have a fucking amazing line and better running back.

Good luck.
I knew we'd hold up way better than early in the season, but that was a mauling. Their line and front 7 didn't really achieve much at all.

Really well played.

cdyhybrid

Poor guy got assaulted after the game like the Lions got eliminated from the playoffs. It's so funny that he gets under so many people's skin here. He's even gotten Eagles fans rooting for the Cowboys next week cause they play the Lions.

Lol Tomlin "He said, She said"

I think you're misunderstanding the situation. He's not trolling anyone, he's just shitting up the thread and spamming it with nonsensical posts and images. I mean, the dude was triple posting and replying to himself two nights ago.

I could create a bot that could mimic a :kas post with 90+% accuracy in an hour or so.

This handy image sums it up:

UQZxP4A.png

Hoping for a Steelers win next week because I don't want the Patriots to play the winner of that Steelers/Baltimore game. I would take either Colts or CIncy over either Steelers or BAltimore.

JNA

Banned
I wouldn't have believed I'd be able to say this so soon, but Rodgers > Favre.

And Favre from 1995-2001 was unbelievable.

Same. Farve was incredible in his prime but Rodgers is his own damn planet. Never seen someone so complete like Rodgers before besides MAYBE Marino.

I think you're misunderstanding the situation. He's not trolling anyone, he's just shitting up the thread and spamming it with nonsensical posts and images. I mean, the dude was triple posting and replying to himself two nights ago.

I could create a bot that could mimic a :kas post with 90+% accuracy in an hour or so.

This handy image sums it up:

I never said he was trolling. I just said he got people riled up.

eznark

Banned
"honestly I was limited in mobility so it was nice my guys gave me sooooooooo much time back there"

Rodgers trolling the fuck out of that "great" front 7.

Did Ansah suit?

:jnc

The boy JFF hasn't given us anything to be happy about, we look to be in a bad spot with the Qb situation as of now.

Wtf are the jets bouta do at Qb?

Jets have gotta draft at QB again. Just gotta hope they don't let this final game trick them into thinking that Geno has any talent. As a Pats fan I really want them to draft JAmeis Winston... what a circus that'll be.

I think that Cleveland should target a QB too. Ideally, a mid-round QB who is a traditional pocket passer from a pro offense. That player may not exist though. If Hoyer can win 6 games in Cleveland (or however many), then I imagine some rookie could compete for the job Have that player compete with Johnny Footie in the preseason.

NFL Network ran like 8 or 9 clips of the Lions as the talking heads said how they could win a game in the playoffs, and the video that accompanied it was just clips of them against the Bears.

Gobias

Banned
The boy JFF hasn't given us anything to be happy about, we look to be in a bad spot with the Qb situation as of now.

Time to start looking at the 6th round gems that only the all knowledgeable scouts on OBR know will be a steal.

Seems just like another Cleveland offseason to me.

:jnc

Wtf are the jets bouta do at Qb?

Woody will think Rex and/or Idzik was the problem, say that Rex cleaning out his desk in advance motivated Geno to have the only perfect QBR game of 2014, and keep Geno and maybe Vick around for minimum another year, maybe adding one more QB like Josh Freeman to the mix for them tabloid covers.

Looking at the playoff picture, Seahawks cruise to the NFC Championship. I think the only team from the first weekend who would pose a threat to them is Dallas, but Dallas can't play Seattle without winning at Green Bay.

That Dallas vs. GB matchup should be pretty good.

Also trying to think of who the '96 Jacksonville Jaguars are of this playoff picture. The '96 Jags will always stick out to me because it was a year that Denver was so ridiculously dominant, and then Jacksonville went in and upset them, only to then be thumped the next week in New England, which sent NE to get booted by Green Bay in the SB. Going into those playoffs, the Denver / GB super bowl seemed predetermined.

Trying to think of a generally weak team who could go into #1 seed and win, only to be trounced in the following week. Not sure if anybody can go into Seattle and win. I could see Baltimore go into New England win, only to be blown out in Denver.

Looking at the playoff picture, Seahawks cruise to the NFC Championship. I think the only team from the first weekend who would pose a threat to them is Dallas, but Dallas can't play Seattle without winning at Green Bay.

That Dallas vs. GB matchup should be pretty good.

Also trying to think of who the '96 Jacksonville Jaguars are of this playoff picture. The '96 Jags will always stick out to me because it was a year that Denver was so ridiculously dominant, and then Jacksonville went in and upset them, only to then be thumped the next week in New England, which sent NE to get booted by Green Bay in the SB. Going into those playoffs, the Denver / GB super bowl seemed predetermined.

Trying to think of a generally weak team who could go into #1 seed and win, only to be trounced in the following week. Not sure if anybody can go into Seattle and win. I could see Baltimore go into New England win, only to be blown out in Denver.
Carolina.

I don't know if they can do it, but they're the obvious candidate. Relatively easy game VS Arizona, "Nobody believes in us" road game the next week against (probably) Seattle.

Kinda depends on how they play against Zona, though. I don't know if I trust them to play good two weeks a row in the playoffs...

Top Bottom