• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 17 |OT| - For the Division

DarkFlow

Banned
5297b57a7c777.preview-620.jpg

Thanks Aaron, but I'm happily engaged to my longtime college girlfriend, Kelly Hall.

I like how he's in full gear while Aaron is just relaxing. I like to think Matt wears it all day, too the gym, when he takes a shit, cooking.

MechDX

Eldest son has been fighting a cold all week and now tells us his ear is hurting and he's running a fever.

Ugh.

Looks like Christmas morning is presents and then a trip to urgent care for antibiotics.

Merry Christmas, bros.

Being sick on Christmas sucks. Hope it all turns out good.

Wynnebeck

Banned
Just got an authentic Rodgers jersey, a Packers beanie, socks, and scarf from my mother for Xmas. I'm doing flips it looks so good.

Kiryu

Merry Christmas!
I hope y'all have fun with your friends, family, and football fans.

Maybe you could post pic if you got something awesome from Christmas. :)

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
You're delusional.

Merry Christmas

I was called delusional when I said the Lions would have 10 wins.

I was called delusional when I said we would make the playoffs.

I was called delusional; when I said our defense would be baller as fuck.

Send me to an Albanian or Cambodian prison if the Lions don't win the Super Bowl.

bionic77

Eldest son has been fighting a cold all week and now tells us his ear is hurting and he's running a fever.

Ugh.

Looks like Christmas morning is presents and then a trip to urgent care for antibiotics.

Merry Christmas, bros.
Ear infections are the worst.

Hopefully you don't have to wait long and he gets well soon.

And in the spirit of the holidays and because I want to be different happy kwanza everyone!

Right now Stafford's on Scott Mitchell's level right by just making the playoffs. If he wins a playoff game then I'll put him on Eric Kramer's level. If he manages to win a Super Bowl he'll go to Bobby Layne level.

bionic77

I don't remember Transformers toys being this hard to convert
:lol

I was at a buddies house for dinner a few weeks ago and our kids were fighting so we went to the basement to calm things down. As we were down there I noticed that he still had some first gen transformers from the 80s. I remember thinking my parents were retarded because they could never transform them properly. Apparently it is not possible for old people because I could also not transform that big autobot airplane (which seems really small once you have grown up). My 4 year old son got further into changing it back into a robot than I did.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
:lol

I was at a buddies house for dinner a few weeks ago and our kids were fighting so we went to the basement to calm things down. As we were down there I noticed that he still had some first gen transformers from the 80s. I remember thinking my parents were retarded because they could never transform them properly. Apparently it is not possible for old people because I could also not transform that big autobot airplane (which seems really small once you have grown up). My 4 year old son for further into changing it back into a robot than I did.

17iud91dgkm0yjpg.jpg

I'd rather have Ben Roethlisberger represent me in court than you.

WedgeX

Banned
Merry Christmas you magnificent bums.

There has been a fantastic amount of shit talking from my in-laws already about Sunday. Christmas is awesome.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
^ Here's one without the camera filters

7hJSFt3.jpg

Looks like your typical hot blonde to me! I imagine most professional athletes would have attractive kids because I imagine that emphasis on nutrition and fitness gets passed on.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Find a picture of Foley from his early days in the business (I think there's a few in his first book) and you'll find a very attractive man. Find pictures of his wife who was an absolute knockout and is still good looking today. No surprise when the kid turns out looking good.

Top Bottom