• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 17 |OT| - For the Division

What I don't get is the bionic stuff about kas being a bigot was months ago and all of a sudden he is all pissy about it. Maybe this explains why he still thinks Stafford is good, he still thinks it's 2011.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
5297b57a7c777.preview-620.jpg

Thanks Aaron, but I'm happily engaged to my longtime college girlfriend, Kelly Hall.

Bread

Banned
i'm watching collateral for the first time

tom cruise is like the film version of jimmy for me, so i expect this to be incredible.

That's right, the opposing QB is inferior because...

He's gay!
he's probably bi

whatyearisit.jpg

But who's surprised at bigotry from kas? Nobody, that's who!

Bread

Banned
Merry Christmas to my best friends, I hope you all have a good time with your family's and drink a lot of delicious alcohol.

Eldest son has been fighting a cold all week and now tells us his ear is hurting and he's running a fever.

Ugh.

Looks like Christmas morning is presents and then a trip to urgent care for antibiotics.

Merry Christmas, bros.

Mindlog

Eldest son has been fighting a cold all week and now tells us his ear is hurting and he's running a fever.

Ugh.

Looks like Christmas morning is presents and then a trip to urgent care for antibiotics.

Merry Christmas, bros.
Hope he cures up quick.

Wrapping presents finally done. Time to unwrap some bottles. Nervous about next week. We really need the team to pull through and wrap up the #1 draft pick.

#BucADuck

Top Bottom