• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 17 |OT| - For the Division

bionic77

My wife got me:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IAKLM54/?tag=neogaf0e-20

She got it on-sale for $150.

She also got me Captain Toad for the Wii U as I mentioned earlier and I bought myself an iPad Air 2 as part of the Black Friday sale at Target late last month. The rest was all money and gift cards which I prefer normally.
Love the harmony.

Pain to set up initially but once you get it going it's awesome if you have a lot of components.

cajunator

Banned
Going to New Orleans on Friday/Saturday
Need some recommendations for restaurants and stuff to do in the winter. Never been at that time but I have an Australian friend visiting several people in the US and he is visiting here flying in tonight. Last time he visited was just after Katrina and everything was closed. It was lame. Now everything is open and operational so it will be a lot more interesting. But considering neither of us drink and the dude is from Sydney, he has seen a lot of what cities offer anyway. I know a few of yall live in the area so help me out. Already got a reservation at La Quinta so thats out of the way.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
My post does not represent LionsGAF, nor anyone affiliated with LionsGAF.

I just want to say this:

1.) beast786 is based as fuck, and thank you for carrying the Restoration of the Roar 2014 Torch.

2.) PackersGAF are cocky, smug as fuck and I can,'t wait till our defensive line wipes that smug smile off the collective PackersGAF and Aaron Rodger. We are going to win.

3.) Shout out to RellyRell, PhoenixDark, beast786, Wedge X, Plinko and ALL OF LIONSGAF. Sorry If I embarrass yall sometimes but Got damn when we win that Super Bowl this year I'm fucking buying a bottle of Hennessy to all y'all, no joke. We're going to celebrate together.

Fuck the Packers.

Restore the Roar 2014.

Greg

I just want to say this:

1.) beast786 is based as fuck, and thank you for carrying the Restoration of the Roar 2014 Torch.

2.) PackersGAF are cocky, smug as fuck and I can,'t wait till our defensive line wipes that smug smile off the collective PackersGAF and Aaron Rodger. We are going to win.

3.) Shout out to RellyRell, PhoenixDark, beast786, Wedge X, Plinko and ALL OF LIONSGAF. Sorry If I embarrass yall sometimes but Got damn when we win that Super Bowl this year I'm fucking buying a bottle of Hennessy to all y'all, no joke. We're going to celebrate together.

Fuck the Packers.

Restore the Roar 2014.
hRZmcL3.gif

brentech

I just want to say this:

Fuck the Packers.

Restore the Roar 2014.

Your hate for the Packers/fans seems awfully close to your hate of people of other races and origin. Weird.

2ZcTe5h.gif

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Kas don't be like that dude who got Godslay banned. It's the Internet just let it go.

Touche.

Your hate for the Packers/fans seems awfully close to your hate of people of other races and origin. Weird.

2ZcTe5h.gif

det-gb-levy-safety.gif

You're offensive line is going to Get Rekt, and you know that.

Look how Jason Jones (#91) tapped your tight end and the after ensued. Watch that and prepare for this Sunday.

Spinluck

I just want to say this:

Fuck the Packers.

Restore the Roar 2014.

Not sure why this hasn't registered with you, but no one gives a fuck about what you think.

We care more about Gatas opinions at this point.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
det-gb-levy-safety.gif

Yoooooooooo #89 Green Bay Packer, do you even play football?

What happened?

This dude is blocking this Sunday?

Jason Jones #91.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Alex Smith is out with an injury.

Chase Daniel is your new god now Shane!

edit: We might actually see a TD thrown to a wide receiver.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Not sure why this hasn't registered with you, but no one gives a fuck about what you think.

Apparently you do enough to respond to my post.

I'll say this though: The Colts are frauds and got beat the fuck out by a Cowboys NFC. Stay losing in the weak ass AFC, scrub.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

Andrew Luck vs. the Cowboys:

15/22, 109 Yrds, 0 TDs, 2 INTs

You're scrub QB is so sorry you had to call Matt Hasselback and Trent Richardson to back him up as he sat on the bench.

Sit down, Spinluck, bandwagoner.

‏@RapSheet
Sources: #AZCardinals QB Drew Stanton had arthroscopic surgery to fight an infection. He’s recovering, but may be done for the year.

good god, a playoff team's qb situation will be Lindley and Logan Fucking Thomas

Top Bottom