• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 17 |OT| - For the Division

Alex Smith is out with an injury.

Chase Daniel is your new god now Shane!

edit: We might actually see a TD thrown to a wide receiver.
Chase+Daniel+Nevada+v+Missouri+PY5LhKP8EUWl.jpg

Andrew Luck vs. the Cowboys:

15/22, 109 Yrds, 0 TDs, 2 INTs

You're scrub QB is so sorry you had to call Matt Hasselback and Trent Richardson to back him up as he sat on the bench.

Sit down, Spinluck, bandwagoner.
...Okay...

Mrbob

FMT, I don't think you understand the concept of the Restoration of the Roar.

We're winning more than one playoff game. I don't care if it's in Dallas, or that shitty city in the middle of no where called Green Bay. And we won't be satisfied with an NFC Championship.

The Restoration of the Roar does not imply simply making the playoffs or winning one and then dropping.

We're going to the Super Bowl and we're taking it all and if you don't believe that well you have been forewarned. I've been preaching the inevitable Restoration of the Roar since before the Harbaugh/Schwatz fight. Most have chosen not to listen but the evidence, film and stats were always there.

Preach it! Kas is the hero NFLGAF needs.

Not sure why this hasn't registered with you, but no one gives a fuck about what you think.

We care more about Gatas opinions at this point.

Kas is the best.

FMT, I don't think you understand the concept of the Restoration of the Roar.

We're winning more than one playoff game. I don't care if it's in Dallas, or that shitty city in the middle of no where called Green Bay. And we won't be satisfied with an NFC Championship.

The Restoration of the Roar does not imply simply making the playoffs or winning one and then dropping.

We're going to the Super Bowl and we're taking it all and if you don't believe that well you have been forewarned. I've been preaching the inevitable Restoration of the Roar since before the Harbaugh/Schwatz fight. Most have chosen not to listen but the evidence, film and stats were always there.

How do you "restore" something that was never there? It's like me saying "give me back my billion dollars!"

Don't make no sense kas!

So the only question left now is after the Lions exit early in the playoffs yet again, when's the next time Kas posts in NFLGAF? After the Super Bowl? During or after the draft?

Giants lose they are Guaranteed the 8th pick in the draft, I am rooting for the 8th pick, come on Eagles play this game like it's your fucking Superbowl..

Mrbob

Giants lose they are Guaranteed the 8th pick in the draft, I am rooting for the 8th pick, come on Eagles play this game like it's your fucking Superbowl..

This is where am I at with the Bears too. They lose on Sunday and are guaranteed the 7th pick in the draft. If they win they drop to 11 I believe. This Bears season has been so aggravating the team will probably win this week when I want them to lose.

So the only question left now is after the Lions exit early in the playoffs yet again, when's the next time Kas posts in NFLGAF? After the Super Bowl? During or after the draft?
Never. The shame would be too much.
An answer I expect from someone who lacks the history and knowledge of Football History.

Its a shame, but unfortunately expected of you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GM90sML1eSc
Kas's zygote daddy was mad hype.
Well dang. Time for Chase to sling it down field.
The pride of Mizzou.

What was kas like before stafford? Lol

Noticed a log jam of teams at 6-9 in draft order, any small chance the Browns could sneak into top 10? With a loss and wins by some of the 6-9?

ShaneB

I believe in Chase.

Well in a bit of Deja Vu, he played alright in a meaningless (for KC) week 17 game vs SD last season, so maybe he'll play alright in a game that means plenty this week 17!

Here's the hit that lacerated Smith's spleen too.

WarlikeRectangularBelugawhale.0.gif

rando14

What was kas like before stafford? Lol

Noticed a log jam of teams at 6-9 in draft order, any small chance the Browns could sneak into top 10? With a loss and wins by some of the 6-9?

What does it matter if your pick is slightly higher, you'll just blow it on another Justin Gilbert-esque bust...

[email="I'm just kidding BG you know!!][/email]

Top Bottom