• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 17 |OT| - For the Division

rando14

Its getting strange in here and its not even the playoffs.

Damn there are going to be a lot of tears this year.

I will be ok as long as the Pats don't beat us or win it all. Wish we had a defense. I could take my team more seriously if we did.

Have no fear, Polamalu and Ike Taylor are getting healthy just at the right time!!

Please don't kill me uncle bionic ;_;

rando14

Fix that for ya.

Stafford is in a pass-first offense, with Megatron and Gordon Tate ffs, and he has less passing TD's than Rustle Wilson??!

v9nC2sQ.gif

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Only Kas could take a beautiful story of a team finally finding some measure of success and turn everyone against it.

Who's against the Restoration of the Roar?

Who?

Who?!

For or against. Put your username on the line. How can one be against the Restoration of the Roar?

jason-jones-nick-fairley-ezekiel-ansah-bill-bentley-ndamukong-suh-c.j.-mosley-nfl-preseason-jacksonville-jaguars-detroit-lions1-850x560.jpg

You scared?

Only Kas could take a beautiful story of a team finally finding some measure of success and turn everyone against it.

That's the funniest part. The Lions should be a darling, and this should be a wonderful story of them possibly taking down Goliath.

Instead, I'm just thinking about how annoying Kas will be if the Lions do win.

Colasante

I don't understand how Ruston Webster and Ken Whisenhunt are coming back for the Titans. Whisenhunt's record over his last 27 games is 3-24. He's not a good head coach and their roster is stocked with random JAGs that don't fit together. I guess it could be worth seeing if Whisenhunt can develop Jameis Winston, but it seems like next year will be just another lost season for Tennessee.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
That's the funniest part. The Lions should be a darling, and this should be a wonderful story of them possibly taking down Goliath.

Instead, I'm just thinking about how annoying Kas will be if the Lions do win.

Annoying? Dude I'd be so happy I'd forgive Ray Lewis for the murders he commited. We've all had our faults. The Restoration of the Roar has been in progress and most have not listened.

#WeAreAllWitnesses

My bucket list is:

1.) Lions Superbowl

2.) Two-three week vacation in Japan.

#2 will be within the next few years.

#1 will be in the next few months.

Tamanon

Banned
I don't understand how Ruston Webster and Ken Whisenhunt are coming back for the Titans. Whisenhunt's record over his last 27 games is 3-24. He's not a good head coach and their roster is stocked with random JAGs that don't fit together. I guess it could be worth seeing if Whisenhunt can develop Jameis Winston, but it seems like next year will be just another lost season for Tennessee.

I would love nothing more than the Titans getting Winston. I just don't see him as a NFL star. Mariota would scare me more.

Naturally I won't be able to get too crazy after Packers clinch on Sunday because I work really damn early the next morning, which never happens. I can take solace in the fact that next weekend should be relaxing with the bye and all, and I can just sit back and watch good football and study up on the Cowboys.

beast786

My post does not represent LionsGAF, nor anyone affiliated with LionsGAF.

I just want to say this:

1.) beast786 is based as fuck, and thank you for carrying the Restoration of the Roar 2014 Torch.

2.) PackersGAF are cocky, smug as fuck and I can,'t wait till our defensive line wipes that smug smile off the collective PackersGAF and Aaron Rodger. We are going to win.

3.) Shout out to RellyRell, PhoenixDark, beast786, Wedge X, Plinko and ALL OF LIONSGAF. Sorry If I embarrass yall sometimes but Got damn when we win that Super Bowl this year I'm fucking buying a bottle of Hennessy to all y'all, no joke. We're going to celebrate together.

Fuck the Packers.

Restore the Roar 2014.

Thanks brother.

Bread friend, I got my xbone back. Playing some halo 1 right now. Might get on multiplayer later tonight when I feel more comfortable with the game. Been awhile since I played.

MechDX

SpinFriend PLS, I'm sure they'll be some point when I come back. Remember Coldplay took Jaks name, and everyone thought jak had a wiiu lol

I'm black ghost6 for what ever kind of a friend system this system has now

I'm going to follow BG on Live until he reaccepts me

Slo

Proud parenting moment. My son's trying out his first real Madden on the PS4. He's yelling at the TV and abusing the controller while doing the tutorials.

It's a Christmas miracle.

MechDX

I honestly don't even know how this new following shit works, but I'm gonna take my time to figure it out since you added me.

You can chooose to either follow a person or place them on your friends list. Person doesn't have to accept a friend's request anymore

Look at the activity tab to see who is doing what to you

Colasante

Alfonzo Dennard and Jonas Gray have been ruled out for Sunday.

Pretty annoying that Dennard is out. I'd have liked to see him get extended playing time to get his mojo back in time for the playoffs. With no Gray, we might see more James White.

Top Bottom