• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 17 |OT| - For the Division

Me and Rando have been a dominant force in NFL-GAF for ages. No one could stand up to us:

But that ends TODAY!

tumblr_mbsr2hrNvR1qhr8kmo1_500.gif

tumblr_nbwqgkv6Tl1tlbtpto4_400.png
Oh shit

Why do you hate BG
He honestly Hurts my feelings, he pushed me down some stairs before.
Isn't Hoyer probably gone in the offseason? If the QB depth chart is, barring a free agent signing (of which Josh Freeman is currently the top name in the position) or drafting again, Manziel and Shaw, hopping aboard the Shaw train for a year until they sign a FA or draft again anyway kinda makes some sense.
I'd like to see us sign Locker in the offseason, can't say a Qb in the draft is out of the question if the right scenario occurs.

Jarnet87

Isn't Hoyer probably gone in the offseason? If the QB depth chart is, barring a free agent signing (of which Josh Freeman is currently the top name in the position) or drafting again, Manziel and Shaw, hopping aboard the Shaw train for a year until they sign a FA or draft again anyway kinda makes some sense.

they could resign Hoyer and abandon the Manziel project. Based off Manziels play he gives them the better chance for the 1st pick next year.

MechDX

CBS Sports PR ‏@CBSSportsGang · 1m1 minute ago
.@JasonLaCanfora: there are reports of Harbaugh going to Michigan. But I can tell you NFL teams are unconvinced and undeterred.

Colasante

Per source close to the situation #Jets showing strong interest in UCLA coach Jim Mora and Bengals OC Hue Jackson to replace Rex Ryan.

I don't think Hue Jackson is a bad choice at all. A lot of weapons for him to work with on offense.

Draxal

NFL.com reporting Coughlin is "almost a lock" to return.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...tom-coughlin-appears-safe-heading-into-finale

The only concerning thing is if Fewell returns for another season. We need a full blown enema on the defensive side of the ball similar to what we did on offense this season.

They played well enough in the stretch to retain him and I liked what I saw of McAdoo and Beckham (obviously here). I want to fire Palmieri and Quinn (Palmieri since we always seem to be amongst the most injured teams in the NFL every fucking year).

Bread

Banned
I just realized that Marcus Cannon is going to be tasked with blocking Mario Williams. Oh no. Jimmy's going to get broken in half.
don't even speak like that

jimmy will get rid of the ball .05 seconds after the snap, throwing 75 yards in the air to brian tyms for the touchdown.

TheFatOne

I just realized that Marcus Cannon is going to be tasked with blocking Mario Williams. Oh no. Jimmy's going to get broken in half.

This is about the only situation in which Mario Williams can get sacks. Feel bad for the Bills. Just an enormous waste of money, but I can't fault them for trying to get a player like that.

Bread

Banned
hey guys what website should i use to buy a knockoff jimmy jersey

i thought alibaba was the place to go but i dont see nfl jerseys there

Respect to Green Bay's heritage and organization, but as far as football heritage and legacy goes, nobody holds a candle to Steelers Nation. Not the Cowboys, not the Patriots not the 49ers and not the Packers.

Top Bottom