• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 17 |OT| - For the Division

Pimpwerx

He could pull an Eli or Deion Sanders and be like, I'm not signing for you if you draft me. So don't do that. He'll look like an ass but I don't think anyone would hold it against him.
He's not good enough to pull that stunt. At least, I've never been that impressed with him. He seems like just another system QB to me. He would want to be a top pick to get as much guaranteed money as possible. He's NFL starter material otherwise. PEACE.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
FXBOnGf.jpg

Furyous

I should just let Furyous punch me in the stomach, Connor privilege looks better accustomed to the NFL game at this point.
*pukes

*tags you for fun*

I told you this earlier in the season. I FUCKING TOLD YOU. Any Browns fan knows this JFF antic won't work in the long-term because defensive personnel are faster and have higher football IQ than what he faced in college.

Sanjuro

We're just pissing away a decade of football.
The Dream is dead.

I'm comfortable with deluding myself that Mariota was the answer. Someone that can use Mike Evans.
Really all we want is hope.

I'm not going to pretend for a second to know anything about college football. Everything about that kid though seems to scream BACKUP.

JNA

Banned
He's not good enough to pull that stunt.

Neither was Eli. (Season stats before draft in college)

Eli: 3600 PY, 29 TD, 10 INT. Passer rating 148.1
Mariota: 3773 PY, 38 TD, 2 INT. Passer Rating 186.1

Just saying. XD the only thing Eli had was the Manning name.

Dragon

Banned
*tags you for fun*

I told you this earlier in the season. I FUCKING TOLD YOU. Any Browns fan knows this JFF antic won't work in the long-term because defensive personnel are faster and have higher football IQ than what he faced in college.

Yeah uh don't forget you think the Trent trade was good for the Colts.

Colasante

So idiotic. We could watch Garoppolo lead a two minute drive, or we could watch Brady run out of the clock, and Belichick chooses the latter.

Tamanon

Banned
Heh, Marks, Linder and Hurns are all questionable to return. Only ever seems to be our decent-to-good players getting injured somehow!

TheFatOne

Does amendola know you catch with your hands and not your chest? That play is meaningless anyway, but boy did the Pats miss the mark on that one.

BigAT

How the hell was that not a penalty? It was blatant pass interference and then a helmet to helmet hit.

Also OBJ should have been penalized too. What the fuck refs?

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
So how long until Ray Farmer is fired and JFF is cut? I'm saying by Wednesday.

They won't fire Ray Farmer. I doubt they cut JFF this offseason, either. If he can't get his shit together by the end of training camp next summer, though...

Colasante

Nate Solder limped off, so it looks like it could be Marcus Cannon and Cameron Fleming protecting Garoppolo in the second half. What a waste of a half of football.

Top Bottom