• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 17 |OT| - For the Division

*tags you for fun*

I told you this earlier in the season. I FUCKING TOLD YOU. Any Browns fan knows this JFF antic won't work in the long-term because defensive personnel are faster and have higher football IQ than what he faced in college.
Naw Manziel has the physical tools, if he doesn't succeed it's cause he's don't taking it serious enough. He needs to mature and study, but doesn't seem like he's doing that right now. Not sure Browns have the time to wait for him. As for Connor Shaw, Manziel and him have a lot of similar qualities. But Manziel is more of a athlete. Manziel has the tool to succed, but not sure he'll take advantage.
But Shaw isn't the future of this franchise, not even sure he'll start anymore games in the NFL.

RBH

10494542-large.jpg

"Me and DMczaf are hoping that the Bucs can hold onto this lead and end the season with a victory!"

Tamanon

Banned
Naw Manziel has the physical tools, if he doesn't succeed it's cause he's don't taking it serious enough. He needs to mature and study, but doesn't seem like he's doing that right now. Not sure Browns have the time to wait for him. As for Connor Shaw, Manziel and him have a lot of similar qualities. But Manziel is more of a athlete. Manziel has the tool to succed, but not sure he'll take advantage.

I don't think Manziel has the physical tools, his strength has always been his improvisation, not his arm or his height.

He needs to learn to play at an NFL level, can't just do what he did at A&M.

Duxxy3

They won't fire Ray Farmer. I doubt they cut JFF this offseason, either. If he can't get his shit together by the end of training camp next summer, though...

I wouldn't give him another chance to fuck up a draft. They were better off with Lombardi.

Dragon

Banned
But Shaw isn't the future of this franchise, not even sure he'll start anymore games in the NFL.

I love you BG but I think Manziel is not a winning NFL QB.

I don't think Manziel has the physical tools, his strength has always been his improvisation, not his arm or his height.

He needs to learn to play at an NFL level, can't just do what he did at A&M.
He's got a pretty strong arm, better then what ppl give credit for. I credit the mobility and improvising as plus, but agree he needs to better prepare to play at the NFL level
I love you BG but I think Manziel is not a winning NFL QB.
I mean I cant disagree much at this point, I can't blindly support him. But I won't totally give up on him. I honestly wouldn't be mad if the Browns decided to move on this offseason, he hasn't given us much to believe in.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I know Bertram wants him gone but despite the mistakes he's made this year I've really liked Pettine this year.

He's been holding guys accountable and has lived up to it playing the more deserving players.

He's coached up a lot of guys on the defense. Kruger, Robertson, K'Waun, Kirksey.

Now if only he could end up having this influence on the offense...

Patriots7

Brady is sitting out the second half right? It makes no sense for him to continue playing.
Why not?

Brady getting more reps with Tyms and Amendola is probably more valuable overall to the team than seeing Jimmy play.

Fear of injury? Sure, but if Denver had won, we'd have had to beat the Bills. I'm not a big fan of resting starters, especially when they haven't played well of late and have a bye coming up.

We'll probably see a lot of PeyPey this afternoon as well.

These refs are looking at one team only, Eagles are allowed to Illegal contact and PI to their hearts content, while they only seeing the Giants penalties, fucking rigged league..

Pimpwerx

I'm sure she will be after that new fat contract he's gonna get in the offseason.
Wait are we supposed to be throwing money at Tanny after the season? I don't know about that. I know I was beating that drum pretty hard at one point, but I don't know if I want to tie our salary cap to Alex Smith 2.0. Maybe we can get lucky and Winston will drop way down the draft board or something, but I'd rather put our money into the defensive secondary. PEACE.

There are a few names the 49ers could come calling on, including Patriots offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels, Seahawks defensive coordinator Dan Quinn and Broncos offensive coordinator Adam Gase -- and they have ties to all three.

Sending my condolences SFGAF's way. When it rains, it pours

Why not?

Brady getting more reps with Tyms and Amendola is probably more valuable overall to the team than seeing Jimmy play.

Fear of injury? Sure, but if Denver had won, we'd have had to beat the Bills. I'm not a big fan of resting starters, especially when they haven't played well of late and have a bye coming up.

We'll probably see a lot of PeyPey this afternoon as well.

Of course you will. Broncos lose and bengals win then bengals are second seed.

Wait are we supposed to be throwing money at Tanny after the season? I don't know about that. I know I was beating that drum pretty hard at one point, but I don't know if I want to tie our salary cap to Alex Smith 2.0. Maybe we can get lucky and Winston will drop way down the draft board or something, but I'd rather put our money into the defensive secondary. PEACE.
Alex Smith 2.0? You're one of those people?

For fucks sake...

Top Bottom