• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 2 |OT| Thread Title Subject to Change Depending on Public Outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
This has the makings of a classic Lions (should be winning, can't score) road loss.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Fox just had a half chubby seeing Hoyer go down hoping for Manziel.

Damn I think West could have bounced that outside but he was committed to the inside.

Kinda admirable I guess.

Jonm1010

Banned
Sean Payton needs to hand play calling over to Pete Carmichael and just coach the team.

This is just unbearable to watch. Passing doesn't work for two drives. Go to the run and get a first down and then a huge gain. Two straight passes and punt.

Get the ball back and get another huge run. Get into the red zone thanks to the run moving down the field. 1st and 5. Run. 2nd and 3. Two straight passes and waste a timeout to get a field goal.

The guy can just not commit to running the football even when it is blatantly obvious it is your best strategy. The one year he did we won the Super Bowl. Go figure.

Giants back in it. The offense looked VERY good on that one.

Also, what is that 4 fades in 5 opportunities? Holy shit McAdoo.
Surprised Washtingon wasn't on the field. :jnc

Know what else McAdoo figured out? You put a fucking fullback on the field like Hynoski and you can move the ball on the ground.

Vandiger

Sean Payton needs to hand play calling over to Pete Carmichael and just coach the team.

This is just unbearable to watch. Passing doesn't work for two drives. Go to the run and get a first down and then a huge gain. Two straight passes and punt.

Get the ball back and get another huge run. Get into the red zone thanks to the run moving down the field. 1st and 5. Run. 2nd and 3. Two straight passes and waste a timeout to get a field goal.

Gotta give Brees his stats.

sonicmj1

Wow. They even finished strong.

This is exactly the sort of drive the Giants should be putting together. It's really encouraging to see Eli making accurate passes to Cruz in tight coverage.

I hope they can keep this kind of timing going for the rest of the game.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Surprised Washtingon wasn't on the field. :jnc

Know what else McAdoo figured out? You put a fucking fullback on the field like Hynoski and you can move the ball on the ground.

Wasn't there a BBI topic on that same issue earlier this week? We don't have the horses up front to open up the holes, need the FB to seal open running lanes.

Think so. Cousins is the truth.

The irony in it all: Shanahan, supposedly, wanted Cousins from the very start.

m-night-shyamalan.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom