• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 2 |OT| Thread Title Subject to Change Depending on Public Outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowser

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 2m
One respected surgeon on RG3: "If ankle truly dislocated, at least 3 mos but also depends on position and extent of bone/cartilage damage."

welp, shut him down for the season

Cousins is better anyway

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
No shit. If that fumble was a "shovel pass" then why wasn't it intentional grounding? In pocket, no WR nearby.

? The arm was clearly going forward and there was a receiver like 3 feet from where the ball landed.

Fucking Broncos "In-com-plete" chant is the worst thing ever. You chant about that?

If I remember correctly, Rich Gannon set the then NFL record for consecutive completions against the Broncos, and the crowd still chanted it after the first incompletion.

So at least they're consistent.

duxstar

I remember when our D was good, those were good days :')

I'm sure Kaep will try some fades on him later on this year!!

And complete the pass :(

The worst part about Sherman is he looks so stupid ........ but you can't call him dumb cause he went to Stanford, I really think the shit he does is an act to get attention, and it works =/

DMczaf

"You call that a negative play for the Buccaneers? I call that a positive play for the Buccaneers." - After McCown is sacked on 3rd and 4.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
If every Houston sports team didn't have a history of blowing big leads I'd be happy right now.

Fixed that for ya :p

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
GB's defense might be worse than last year. That is something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom