• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 2 |OT| Thread Title Subject to Change Depending on Public Outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad the Bears are decimated by injuries, the division is still up for grabs. Ah who am I kidding we would have lost even with Slausen, Garza, and Jeffrey.
AP is gone, Packers coaches are clueless and the defense is talentless, Lions are the Lions.

6-10 might take the division! Don't give up hope!

duxstar

fkljdjakljfadkljafkldjaklda

HOW THE HELL DO I START THE ONLY TIGHT END ON MY ROSTER that doesn't go off today ????

Start Jared Cook
Bench Delanie Walker
Bench Antonio Gates

anyone else having issues with sunday ticket streaming? im trying to watch the packers game and it says blacked out in my area.... even though they aren't showing it on cbs here! the samething happened earlier today with the giants/cards game :(

What I do is run a proxy server service thing in my browser, in my case:

http://www.anonymox.net/en

Once it's loaded, I shut it off and it streams any blacked out game I want. Only problem I've had is not being able to change between games, but I don't mind that.

aef4feF.jpg

ahahah that's hilarious.

rando14

Can't believe the Hawks are getting owned by Rivers and Gates. I feel like in 2005-2006 again...

Hawks need a score before the half...

Ever since the Harvin TD, Rivers has been unreal. Even somehow avoided getting stripped by Bennett on that last play. Everything going their way :(

Cam Newton addressing the horrible controversy haunting the NFL this week.

Parsing beat writer tweets

Jonathan Jones said:
Cam Newton starts with addressing Donkey Kong. Newton states, "It's sad that in this day and age we still bring up racism. That was not my initial reason." He says Donkey Kong comment about Suh was meant as a joke. Cam adds, "I play a lot of video games. If I'm not playing with Panthers it's with the Lions. The name came from me playing with my brother. That was not meant to be anything derogatory. I respect him as a person. If anything I meant it as a compliment. If anything I should have called him Wreck-It Ralph."Cam does admit it was a poor judgment of words and that it won't happen again.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I'm having a real battle with myself.

Start Anquan Boldin or start Micheal Crabtree. I'm leaning towards Boldin and as of right now he's in my starting lineup. I just don't know. Ugh, this decision will more than likely determine my fate this week.

Bowser

btw Cam addressed the "Donkey Kong Suh" comments:

Jonathan Jones @jjones9 · 5m
Cam Newton starts with addressing Donkey Kong

Jonathan Jones @jjones9 · 5m
"It's sad that in this day and age we still bring up racism. That was not my initial reason."

Jonathan Jones @jjones9 · 4m
"I play a lot of video games. If I'm not playing with Panthers it's with the Lions. The name came from me playing with my brother."

"That was not meant to be anything derogatory. I respect him as a person. If anything I meant it as a compliment."

"If anything I should have called him Wreck-It Ralph."

Jonathan Jones @jjones9 · 3m
Cam does admit it was a poor judgment of words and that it won't happen again.

Jonathan Jones @jjones9 · 2m
Soooo that should just about it do it for that Donkey Kong story.

edit: beaten by Grover

Trey

Ever since the Harvin TD, Rivers has been unreal. Even somehow avoided getting stripped by Bennett on that last play. Everything going their way :(

Actually, no. Everything is going Seattle's way, SD is still outplaying them in spite of all that.

I agree - Hawks D has been close to sacking/stripping Rivers in the 2nd quarter. Rivers has done a good job overall to avoid the pressure, but in typical Chargers fashion, they will find a way to lose this game in the 2nd half.

EDIT: Lol Chargers D is pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom