• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 2 |OT| Thread Title Subject to Change Depending on Public Outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.
NFC North definitely looks open. The Packers and Bears aren't as good as I assumed they'd be. Lions are an enigma, they can finish at the top or near the bottom of the division. Vikings might have been decent with Peterson, now they're probably fucked.

What a smart run by Rodgers btw.

We'll find out something a little bit next week but not a lot

I swear to god this whole game is fucked because of the 2nd and 5 fake jet sweep hand off to Turbin.

That fucked up the good drive, that lead to the Russell sack that lead to SD EVERYTHING.

FUCK THAT PLAY. NEVER AGAIN DARRELL!

Everything going wrong and we're down one score at half on the road. I'll take it.

everything going wrong? you were gifted a TD and numerous fortunate penalty calls. i guess with the things the seachickens are used to this might be considered "everything going wrong", but for regular teams who aren't given freebees all the time it's not!

Turbin usually the back when we throw on 3rd down.. so I guess that why he was in. Lynch should be piss though.. GIVE HIM THE DAMN BALL!

Really though. 3 carries in the first half for a RB of his caliber is insane. He's also on my fantasy team so come on Seattle.

Seattle ran 18 plays that half, with half coming in a two-minute drill. The reason Lynch hasn't gotten the ball is because Seattle's defense can't get off the field.

We'll find out something a little bit next week but not a lot
Btw I don't blame our d today, the offense and ST fucked them. You can't leave 13 points on the field like that (two FGs and the Tron drop).

The Packers aren't good but no one is going to beat them while turning the ball over. We have to take care of the ball to win next weekend.

jakncoke

Banned
BxhiqZTCUAAQKhG.jpg:large

Link

The Autumn Wind
Stop with the gimmick plays! It's not even needed right now!

EDIT - And of course they don't convert. Bad feelings are brewing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom