• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 2 |OT| Thread Title Subject to Change Depending on Public Outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Seriously, fuck all the people that get on my case because I'm down on this team all the time. There's a good damn reason for it.

rando14

Aaaaand that's the game!! GG Chargers

Gates had the game of his life, but he couldnta done it without Rivers throwing a perfecto!! Congrats to both of them though, what a game!!

typical wussle. just huck up a prayer and hope someone comes down with it or hope for a flag!

now the niners will lose to the bears tho to punish me for all of my trolling :(

brentech

Sp pretty.

ibbOjTe5kopOVD.gif

duxstar

I'm not going to get into that. If I say "unlike some other teams we can travel", Hawks-GAF is going to show me the 12-7 game from last year and tell me to kiss the motherfuckin ring. I have no combat to that.

If I say "we have the best linebacking corp in the game", FMT's going to dredge up that gif of Kaep styling in the playoff game against us. Again I have no answer to that either.

I will say that the Panthers defense is the best in the game at timely plays. They need a stop, they get it. No questions asked. They need a sack, they need a takeaway, they'll get them. The days of the 2011 struggle D seem so long ago.

I'm a niners fan and can definitely be a homer....

But Aldon Smith, Patrick Willis, Navarro Bowman, Ahmad Brooks

when healthy the Niners have the best 4 guys in the league without a doubt in my mind, not taking away anything from the Panthers though; Bowman and Willis on the same team sometimes blows my mind.

cdyhybrid

Aaaaand that's the game!! GG Chargers

Gates had the game of his life, but he couldnta done it without Rivers throwing a perfecto!! Congrats to both of them though, what a game!!
Yeah. Losing on the road, in 120 degree heat, to a desperate team when their QB and #1 receiver have the game of their lives, by one score. Could be worse.

Fire Bevell though.

bionic77

typical wussle. just huck up a prayer and hope someone comes down with it or hope for a flag!

now the niners will lose to the bears tho to punish me for all of my trolling :(
If you can't catch those 3 passes Cutler throws to the defense you deserve to lose.

But if they can't don't worry. Good company at 1-1!

Really impressed with SDs defense. Did a great job of collapsing the pocket but keeping Wilson in it. Most teams cant keep him in and let him scramble.

Based on what I've seen of the Broncos D today, I don't think they'll be able to keep him in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom