• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 2 |OT| Thread Title Subject to Change Depending on Public Outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.
But let's pump the breaks on the end of the Seahawks.

It's not like the Chargers weren't a playoff team a year ago playing at home with a top 10 QB.

The Seahawks won't be as good on the road as they are at home, few teams are. But they will be fine.

Drakeon

It's not like the Chargers weren't a playoff team a year ago playing at home with a top 10 QB.

The Seahawks won't be as good on the road as they are at home, few teams are. But they will be fine.
Lol who's saying the seahawks are done realistically? It's all trolling.

literally no one in this thread said that was the end of the seachickens. relax guy! they'll go undefeated at home and probably lose a few on the road. i can only hope its enough for us to win the division!

brentech

I had to GIF a packers sack, because I can't remember the last one i saw

itspdXN2SP1az.gif

rando14

Niners started 1-2 last year didnt they!! If they were able to get up and dust themselves off than so can the Sealosers!! *prays*

jWILL253

Banned
Good game. Just wasn't our day.

It's good to get a loss like this out of the way now: on the road, against a non-conference team, early in the season.

I'll be honest: the only reason Bevell has been successful is due to the roster being so stacked. His playcalling has been atrocious...

literally no one in this thread said that was the end of the seachickens. relax guy! they'll go undefeated at home and probably lose a few on the road. i can only hope its enough for us to win the division!

Not referring to anyone in particular in this thread.

I post that and two Niners fans respond. Yall good over there?

Good game. Just wasn't our day.

It's good to get a loss like this out of the way now: on the road, against a non-conference team, early in the season.

I'll be honest: the only reason Bevell has been successful is due to the roster being so stacked. His playcalling has been atrocious...

so this was a positive for you guys!? WE CAN'T WIN! fuck this season!

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
=/ after I bench Jeffrey for the day; I dont think i've made as many bad decisions in ffball in a few years.

I was trying to bench both him and Cutler in my FanDuel contest and couldn't because that site went down around 12:45 and games started before it came back up. I was pissed... but it turns out that it might have been a blessing in disguise.

Afrikan

Niners started 1-2 last year didnt they!! If they were able to get up and dust themselves off than so can the Sealosers!! *prays*

yall have been figured out!!!!

now as long as Pete doesn't come to the realization of using Marshawn... we are good.

and as I type this Pete still has Russell out there taking hard hits.

jWILL253

Banned
I feel like I'm back in 2005 with all these "Seahawks suck on the road" posts.

Did we not win the majority of our road games last year?

Ben Volin ‏@BenVolin 1m
Brandon LaFell, who already pocketed $3.825m this year, has 0 catches in 2 gms. Amendola, who has made $3.0625m, has 3 catches for 16 yards

One man's trash...is another man's trash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom