• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 2 |OT| Thread Title Subject to Change Depending on Public Outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg

ikOgTby.png

PopeReal

We don't deserve to win this game. I actually hope KC wins so it sends a wake up call. Broncos players going through the motions. Pathetic effort for the most part today.

Bowser

The fact that Tampa Bay is in a dog fight with the Austin Davis led Rams at home confirms what a horseshit team they are

Denver looks so so bad. I'm literally disgusted. I almost want them to lose so they can get their act together. This is the worst Denver team I've seen since Manning came.

squicken

The fact that Tampa Bay is in a dog fight with the Austin Davis led Rams at home confirms what a horseshit team they are

Chris Long was already out and Tavon Austin got hurt early on. Not that any of them deserve it, but along with Bradford, that's 3 top 10 picks out

DeAngelo spittin' truth:

DeAngelo Williams ‏@DeAngeloRB 2m
The best defense in the @nfl resides in Charlotte, NC. #fact

I'm not going to get into that. If I say "unlike some other teams we can travel", Hawks-GAF is going to show me the 12-7 game from last year and tell me to kiss the motherfuckin ring. I have no combat to that.

If I say "we have the best linebacking corps in the game", FMT's going to dredge up that gif of Kaep styling in the playoff game against us. Again I have no answer to that either.

I will say that the Panthers defense is the best in the game at timely plays. They need a stop, they get it. No questions asked. They need a sack, they need a takeaway, they'll get them. The days of the 2011 struggle D seem so long ago.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
I love Jordy so much! Wooooooooooooooooo! Not to mention, absolutely perfect pass from Rodgers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom