• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 2 |OT| Thread Title Subject to Change Depending on Public Outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Each sack the Lions gave up today came on the ride side, ie where we lost our starter last week and had to sign a guy we cut weeks ago to start tonight. Injuries have ruined this team.

And then the secondary lost another DB for the season. It's almost as if drafting a luxury TE in the first round instead of shoring up the secondary was a bad idea. Who could have guessed!

Games played in hurricanes excluded.

Hurripocalypse I

STEWART_WAT.gif

Hurripocalypse II

wetfan.gif

duxstar

Guys ........... I remember a game the Steelers beat the Browns with a field goal with like a minute left

The final Score was 3 - 0

harSon

Banned
The Niners have looked terrible for two weeks, but thanks to some historically shit performances by the opposing team, they'll have somehow won bot of their games with relative ease.

Must be nice

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Its like the Lovie days where the defense outplayed the offense. Except the defense sucks now which goes to say how bad the offense currently is

JCizzle

I'll never forget the Cody Pickett game

http://www.footballguys.com/05gamerecap-sfo-10.php

The wind was the main story of the game, with cross winds gusting well beyond 30 miles per hour all day. The wind played havoc with the passing and kicking phases of the game, forcing both teams to run the ball on nearly every play. Ultimately, the game was decided by field position, turnovers and the kicking game as the Bears held on for a 17-9 victory.

Cody Pickett started at quarterback for the 49ers, but windy conditions meant the 49ers had little use for the passing part of the playbook. Pickett only attempted two passes in the first half and both were incomplete. Pickett only completed one of 13 passes for 28 yards in the entire game. Brandon Lloyd caught the lone reception of the game for the 49ers, but disappointed his coaching staff with two drops, one of which was near the goal line.

Vyroxis

Banned
It's almost as if drafting a luxury TE in the first round instead of shoring up the secondary was a bad idea. Who could have guessed!

31 other teams, and about 7 million people that all went "LOLWUT" at the same time when they drafted Ebron. In other words, everyone that wasn't inside the Detroit Lions organization.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
Each sack the Lions gave up today came on the ride side, ie where we lost our starter last week and had to sign a guy we cut weeks ago to start tonight. Injuries have ruined this team.

And then the secondary lost another DB for the season. It's almost as if drafting a luxury TE in the first round instead of shoring up the secondary was a bad idea. Who could have guessed!
We lose another person for the year? I didn't hear any announcements except that guy we got off the practice squad Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom