• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 2 |OT| Thread Title Subject to Change Depending on Public Outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdyhybrid

Kaep is racist.

We already knew that though. It's why he refused to give the Hawks credit for spanking his team in the NFCCG last season.

Bowser

The NFL Competition Committee has been meeting in Florida since Friday, and one of the items the eight men are debating is whether it should be a penalty if a player on the field uses the n-word. I am hearing it is unlikely a rule will be passed this year penalizing a player for using the n-word for the first time in a game. Three outcomes are possible:

1. The Competition Committee will urge that it be a point of emphasis for officials this year. When officials hear it, they would admonish players about it and do nothing else.

2. The committee will urge that offending players be warned if the word is used on the field during games. After a warning, a player with a second use could be penalized for using it, at the discretion of the officiating crew. I say “could be,” because the league could give officiating crews the option of throwing a flag, depending on the circumstances.

3. Nothing will change. Players will be allowed to use the word at will.

http://mmqb.si.com/2014/03/03/nfl-n-word-ban-monday-morning-quarterback/

Dunno whatever came of it though

JNA

Banned
49ers fans fuming right now, and I don't blame them. If they choke this...

wGvqHj8.gif

HylianTom

Banned
Without all of these flags, this game would be ending pretty soon.

So here's my script:
49ers score TD, get 2-point conversion
Bears respond with TD for tie game
Overtime!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom