• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 2 |OT| Thread Title Subject to Change Depending on Public Outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCizzle

Michael David Smith ‏@MichaelDavSmith 47s
This is the first time Colin Kaepernick has ever thrown multiple interceptions against anyone other than Seattle.

The rest of the league finally caught up to Seattle on stopping Squidward

It's called pressure and not allowing him to escape and run for 50 (though Seattle does struggle with that part occasionally). Dude makes baffling decisions sometimes, was hoping it would click this year, but nope. Now we'll turn even more conservative in future weeks.

duxstar

Fuck you kaepernick you piece of shit

fucking horrible, FUCK YOU, you haven't learned a goddamn thing in 3 years, and has single handedly lost us this game, your a fucking sham

Bowser you might need to go back and edit all of those "2-0!" posts from earlier. The Football Gods aren't fucking around right now.

We don't need the Steelers embarrassing us in the Bank on national TV next week...

Afrikan

It's over Afrikan. If there's anything better you can be doing I suggest you go ahead and do it. Prolonged exposure to such mediocrity can cause syphilis--the super kind that anti biotics can't kill.

Nope...just one possession game....

Its too bad our Harbough doesn't have the balls to shake up the OC position like his older brother does.

Bowser

Bowser you might need to go back and edit all of those "2-0!" posts from earlier. The Football Gods aren't fucking around right now.

We don't need the Steelers embarrassing us in the Bank on national TV next week...

I can't edit them now. What's done is done.

I shall try my best to appease the Football Gods for the rest of the week

cdyhybrid

Michael David Smith ‏@MichaelDavSmith 47s
This is the first time Colin Kaepernick has ever thrown multiple interceptions against anyone other than Seattle.

The rest of the league finally caught up to Seattle on stopping Squidward

They finally figured out that he can only throw to one side of the field. Good thing these guys are getting paid millions of dollars!

Fuck you kaepernick you piece of shit

fucking horrible, FUCK YOU, you haven't learned a goddamn thing in 3 years, and has single handedly lost us this game, your a fucking sham

:jnc

This is what you get for bashing Super Bowl Champion Russell Wilson.

harSon

Banned
The Niners deserve this. They're averaging like 6 yards a carry, and Kaep is playing like horse shit, so what do they do? Pass every down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom