• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 2 |OT| Thread Title Subject to Change Depending on Public Outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levyne

Banned
God damn, all I ever see Sproles doing is make plays, geeeez. Why would anyone give him up, feel like I'm missing part of the story

My wife (lol I don't raise our kids give me a break) generally rewards them with activities. We've never done financial incentives (three years olds don't give a fuck about cash!) or toys. They can earn screen time, zoo time, park time, horse time, golf cart time, blah blah blah basically the stuff we have handy but that we don't let them do at will. We use a sticker system, works great.

But yeah it required and continues to require thought and consistency. We've been doing it this way basically since they could talk so it's been understood. It's definitely not for the lazy parent who just wants to bloody their kid.
Is one of the reward activities "daddy acknowledging your existence"?

Velcro Fly

ridiculous fucking sequence where the refs fuck the colts over big again. this happened like 3 times last year where obvious calls were just completely missed and the colts suffered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom