• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 2 |OT| Thread Title Subject to Change Depending on Public Outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowser

So how much is this? $199?

Betting on multiple price points depending on size of case (one of the images showed one with a 38mm case, another with a 42mm case) and strap choice:

AppleEvent_0468.jpg

Bowser

If you are already invested into iOS this could be a cool product.

Yep. I understand why Apple gets hate for being smarmy, but as a guy that's invested in the ecosystem (iPhone, iPad, MacBook, Apple TV), this could be interesting. As with the iPad, I think I'll skip out on the first iteration and see what they do with later versions though.

Yep. I understand why Apple gets hate for being smarmy, but as a guy that's invested in the ecosystem (iPhone, iPad, MacBook, Apple TV), this could be interesting. As with the iPad, I think I'll skip out on the first iteration and see what they do with later versions though.

"Invested in the Ecosystem" = "company fanboy"

Fox318

I've never really been invested in the iOS system and I like having different stores to purchase apps from on android.

"iPhone require with apple watch"

There goes the sport stuff

Fox318

What is it good for other than notifications?

Thats kinda the big issue right now.

Its like 3d for TVs. Companies have been trying to push 3D as the new big thing because of the increase in sales when people moved to HDTV.

Its a niche product but now they will have marketing.

Lol why dosent apple just name there shit with an "I" iwatch, ipay , etc
Apple watch , and Apple pay just sounds kinda wierd

What I would like is for someone to invent a fucking charger cable that doesn't break after 2 weeks, Goddammit.

Think about it. Tech device from Apple strapped to your wrist with all your personal info called "iWatch".

Bowser

Seems they're consciously moving away from the "i" branding. Doubt they rename the iPad and iPhone because Apple Pad and Apple Phone sound generic/dumb (so does Apple Watch I guess).

Since playoffs expanded to 12 teams in 1990, only 25 percent of the teams (91 of 369) who started 0-1 made the postseason...Of those, 8 made it to the Super Bowl. 6 won.

Pats fans, there's still a chance!!!

bionic77

Not feeling the watch, I like my old fashioneds, but Apple Pay is going to be huge.
I am not feeling the watch either.

I always though the iPhone was going to be huge and a game changer (that should have been obvious to anyone who spent more than 10 seconds with one).

I was off the mark with the iPad (I thought it was just a big iPhone and didn't see the point).

I feel this is going to disappoint for 2 reasons. I did not see a must have application that jumps out at you. And secondly the price. People are stretching to buy the new phone every year. Most consumers can't just throw another $3-400 on a watch.

JABEE

You have to use apple maps?

Tactic engine? Haptic feedback. I think this watch was built with the N64 in mind.

Bowser

LevelNth

Banned
I am not feeling the watch either.

I always though the iPhone was going to be huge and a game changer (that should have been obvious to anyone who spent more than 10 seconds with one).

I was off the mark with the iPad (I thought it was just a big iPhone and didn't see the point).

I feel this is going to disappoint for 2 reasons. I did not see a must have application that jumps out at you. And secondly the price. People are stretching to buy the new phone every year. Most consumers can't just throw another $3-400 on a watch.
I've honestly no idea if it will be a hit or not, though I guess it depends upon what they define as a hit. iPhone or iPad numbers won't happen.

For me personally, watches are fashion > function, so I don't have much use for this. Price is not a concern, watches are crazy expensive anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom