• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 2 |OT| Thread Title Subject to Change Depending on Public Outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowser

Hey DM

8JPerNT.jpg

VQjroYb.gif

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
The verge are such apple fanboys.

"Apple's lead over the camera companies just increases as they dedicate resources against image processing." Yea no, iPhones aren't even the best camera phones out there. Let alone against a real DSLR.

Also, lol @ the 4.7" version not being 1080p.

bionic77

Oh hell yes, 64GB for $299?
That is what I am getting.

But I want to try them in stores first before I order.

Might try and convince the wife to get the bigger model (as yankee pointed out before she is not handicapped by pockets because she has a purse).

MechDX

Jayson Braddock ‏@JaysonBraddock · 24s
Former Texans RT @caplannfl: Veterans RT Eric Winston and G Wade Smith are expected to visit the #Eagles today, league sources said.

Texans train to Philly continuing service!

they both are old and terrible

effzee

ESPN - Eagles RT Allen Barbre (high ankle) expected to have surgery which could end his season - source

Fuck this sucks big time. He looked really good, I was hoping he could take Lane's spot from him.

He looked ok. And you want him to overtake Lane Johnson's starting spot? Why?

He looked ok. And you want him to overtake Lane Johnson's starting spot? Why?

I was just really impressed by him, I thought that he was better all around then Lane was last year, plus I am worried about them having to work someone in after missing 4 weeks. My dream was for the OL to play every snap together this year like last year. Alas that will not happen now due to all the injuries.

I was just really impressed by him, I thought that he was better all around then Lane was last year, plus I am worried about them having to work someone in after missing 4 weeks. My dream was for the OL to play every snap together this year like last year. Alas that will not happen now due to all the injuries.

It was Lane Johnson's rookie year last year. Considering that? He played amazingly well.

bionic77

"Bigger than Bigger" sounds like a Stafford/Freeman buddy cop show
It pains me to say this but Stafford actually looked slimmed down yesterday.

I found it hilarious that Gruden had to praise him on getting in shape for the football season.

But then again he also praised him on an awful side arm throw under duress. It was just an awful pass but he gave him credit for "throwing it away", which is definitely not what he was doing.

I very much disagree with that. Hopefully he will be greatly improved this year though.

I could see that if you were going to judge him based on the first half of the season, but he shaped up with the rest of the team toward the end of the season. He's not Jason Peters, but he's definitely a good starting tackle, and given how young he is could develop into a really good player.

I could see that if you were going to judge him based on the first half of the season, but he shaped up with the rest of the team toward the end of the season. He's not Jason Peters, but he's definitely a good starting tackle, and given how young he is could develop into a really good player.

I hope you are right. It would be nice if that pick works out to make up for this years first being such a bust.

effzee

Jayson Braddock ‏@JaysonBraddock · 24s
Former Texans RT @caplannfl: Veterans RT Eric Winston and G Wade Smith are expected to visit the #Eagles today, league sources said.

Texans train to Philly continuing service!

they both are old and terrible

But they could be serviceable since we are down to our third string right tackle, until Lane Johnson comes back week 5 from suspension, and backup guards. Hopefully Mathis isn't out for too long.

You've had something against Lane from the start. He was shaky to begin at times but really played well at the end of the season. He is probably the most athletic Olineman we have and is a great blocker on those sweeps and stretch plays they run. Barbe played 1 game and was more impressive?

I'd rather have Lane Johnson, who is in only his 2nd year, as the starting RT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom