• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 2 |OT| Thread Title Subject to Change Depending on Public Outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowser

I'm gonna go ahead and guess that Kate Upton will not be trusting her credit card information to Apple

It doesn't store any card info though. Doesn't store the CC# or the security code and uses unique one-time payment codes each time.

DSC_4902.jpg

But they could be serviceable since we are down to our third string right tackle, until Lane Johnson comes back week 5 from suspension, and backup guards. Hopefully Mathis isn't out for too long.

You've had something against Lane from the start. He was shaky to begin at times but really played well at the end of the season. He is probably the most athletic Olineman we have and is a great blocker on those sweeps and stretch plays they run. Barbe played 1 game and was more impressive?

I'd rather have Lane Johnson, who is in only his 2nd year, as the starting RT.

First impressions are hard to shake and I just dont see the great turn around last year that people are saying happened. Barbe did a great job against Clay last year in GB, and I think that Lane is still questionable in pass protection.

bionic77

I'm gonna go ahead and guess that Kate Upton will not be trusting her credit card information to Apple
If you are going to take dick pics you better 2 factor.

Something someone should have explained to Verlander beforehand.

While this phone pay thing is need, I am with ez that using a credit card with a chip worked just fine.

Bowser

So another PayPal/GoogleWallet/Amazon

yawn

Looks a lot better than those. This makes those look archaic:

GroupOn will also work with Apple Pay. Uber will too — you can request a car without even making an Uber account. MLB will let you buy tickets. OpenTable will let you pay right in the app in "participating restaurants."

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Allen Barbre is not a solution to any problem.

I don't know how he's still playing because he was Brad Jones level awful for Green Bay and the reason we drafted not one but two LTs in the first round.

I hope you are right. It would be nice if that pick works out to make up for this years first being such a bust.

I think it's too early to call Marcus Smith as I don't think they intend to give him any playing time.

Anyway, in 2013 Johnson did lead the team in giving up 8 sacks. BUT, like 4 of those sacks came in the first five games or something like that, and he only gave up 4 more the entire rest of the season. I would say that is pretty indicative of him just being a rookie than anything. If he matches his pace the last 11 games he'd have like 5-6 sacks a season, with Foles holding on to the ball entirely too long on top of that. I think he'll progress and get better. Jason Peter's is a pro-bowler and he gave up 4-5 sacks last year, for example.

eznark

Banned
If you are going to take dick pics you better 2 factor.

Something someone should have explained to Verlander beforehand.

While this phone pay thing is need, I am with ez that using a credit card with a chip worked just fine.

I used Google Wallet for like a week. It sucks.

It really sucks for retailers. You know what they love? More transaction statements from proprietary point of sale systems.

eznark

Banned
^ Youl wouldn't believe the nightmare it is trying to get these people to use square/intuit systems.

Wow that's an ugly fucking watch

DMczaf

....and with that, the smart watch fad can go away. Everyone was waiting for Apple to throw their hat into the ring, and it's just like any of these other wastes of space and money.

Fox318

Dude you are the biggest cell phone warrior in this thread now that Lunch is dead.

I ain't about to applaud any device.

I think the Moto products are bad considering what they have the capability for.

This watch actually looks really cool.

bionic77

The first pictures were ugly.

This one looks ok in a swatch kind of way. The UI looks cool on the watch. But fuck charging your watch everyday...

IMG_0614.JPG

bionic77

Fat, square, no clean edges, late to the market.

Apple Innovation. Because We Said It's Innovative.
Just like with glasses, it will look better once they can put them on some hot bitches.

No idea if this will be good or trash (I don't have the power of internet users to judge something in 1 second based on a screen shot). But the UI looks different than what I have seen before.

For me it always comes down to battery and use. What do we need a smart watch for?

Fox318

I don't understand the point of smart watches

The original idea of wearable has been to innovate in areas other than the phone space as its been really stagnate.

Conceivably having notifications on your wrist would allow you to stay off of your device and increase your phones battery life as well as allow you to make quick actions .

Plus as a fashion accessory having a watch that can change faces can allow for a near infinite amount of customization.

Also for athletes having a watch that can store and play music on a bluetooth headset is also a neat feature.

I do agree with apple that any type of zooming or phone interface on a wearable is the wrong idea:

example Samsung:

rywO2IJl.jpg

A stupid dumb idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom