• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, house music is interesting but repetitive, IMO. I see why people like it. The House scene in L.A. Is really awesome thought. So many walks of life and people. I prefer my hip hop though.

mSjER2O.jpg

Party won't get started till 9ish. Love NFLGAF.

We're all addicts in one way or another.

Hook the DJ up with some Totino's pizza rolls to heat up right behind him

zychi

Banned
Is House music the same as EDM? Or am I just out of the loop and that style now that I've been out of junior high for awhile?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Were you born at County USC or Keck USC? You're poor so probably County.

I'm tired of your bull, MRSA. First you call Stafford fat then you call where I was was raised in the 626, San Gabriel Valley, poor.

We're not in Oakland, dude.

Outside of Kendrick Lamar and J. Cole it's not much in rap that's good quality. Maybe ASAP Rocky but I just find myself listening to the rappers I liked before the current times in the rap game like Eminem, Jay-Z, Nas, and The Game to name a few.

you're gonna get kicked out of Lions-GAF with comments like this breh, it hurts my heart. There's plenty of good rap, start listening to stuff outside the radio my blue brother.

Oddisee
Freddie Gibbs
Ka
Killer Mike
Danny Brown
Big K.R.I.T.
Action Bronson
Black Milk
Elzhi
Roc Marciano
Dag Savage

Outside of Kendrick Lamar and J. Cole it's not much in rap that's good quality. Maybe ASAP Rocky but I just find myself listening to the rappers I liked before the current times in the rap game like Eminem, Jay-Z, Nas, and The Game to name a few.

The Game?!

God you punk kids have shit taste in music.

Mindlog

Hey bay. I'm drunk. You're drunk. Let's go make some stains.

So my future #1 draft pick QB is either sucking shit or suspended.
Go Bucs!

you're gonna get kicked out of Lions-GAF with comments like this breh, it hurts my heart. There's plenty of good rap, start listening to stuff outside the radio my blue brother.

Oddisee
Freddie Gibbs
Ka
Killer Mike
Danny Brown
Big K.R.I.T.
Action Bronson
Black Milk
Elzhi
Roc Marciano
Dag Savage

If it's one thing I learned from both GameFAQS and NeoGAF it's not to listen to the internet in regards to rap music. Sorry bro I know you mean well and some of the rappers on this list are good and I do listen to some(you seem to have also missed my "To name a few"point) I form my and my own opinion on what I like to listen to.

The Game?!

God you punk kids have shit taste in music.
Nothings wrong with The Game especially his earlier work. Also I'm 31 bruh I'm possibly older than you.

zychi

Banned
The League is hilarious. You don't have to be a fan of fantasy football. It's co-created by a former Seinfeld writer.

LOL TACO IS HIGH
LOL PETE LIKES SEX
LOL KEVIN IS STUPID
LOL RUXIN IS JEWISH AND ANNOYING
LOL RAFI IS WEIRD
Penis, gay joke, "shitbag"

Every single episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom